PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] End of season

Michael Garde
02-27-2017, 01:46 AM
When the season ended my game kept having errors and crashing for about 20 mins so much I couldn't even get into it the game. Once I got in I just had the message about about how the new season has started and I either didn't get the chest or didn't see what it dropped. Does this happen to anybody else's?

Knightified
02-27-2017, 01:49 AM
It's because the servers get overloaded with traffic; everyone tries to get on same time to see what they got in chest.

Although you should still get to see what you got in the chest regardless, so that's a bit odd. Could you provide a more detailed explanation of exactly what you did?

Michael Garde
02-27-2017, 02:14 AM
finished a battle and it was a minute or so after the end of the season... the game was still on the battle screen, it was about to show how many points you win or lose when an error message popped up and the game had to reset. after that everytime the game would start to load and than there would be an error message and the game would just keep resetting ....I cant think what the error messages said but I think there was 2 different ones that would pop up.....
after about 20mins or so the game went back to normal and loaded in an instead of the claim reward pop up it just came up with the its a new season, scores have been reset pop up..
I hadnt taken any notice of how many credits I had or how many of heroes I had so I dont know if I got my chest but didnt see it or if I just didnt get it

Estefan Rodriguez
02-27-2017, 02:28 AM
dang...sorry man, hope you can get this all worked out

Knightified
02-27-2017, 02:31 AM
Hmmm...

I can say with almost 100% certainty the error message you were receiving (or at least one of them) was the one about Drall taking out the servers. That's due to excessive amounts of people playing app at exact same time; servers can't handle that kind of traffic.

Due to your situation though it's entirely possible it may have bugged out your chest and you never received it. Do you have any heroes that are now able to be upgraded? Do you notice more gold or crystals? Any more heroes that now have a lot more than they used to? Any indication at all that you may have received the season chest?

If you remember what the other error you saw was please post that.

Kobojo staff are gonna have to solve this one. I've never seen a season chest not be awarded.

Michael Garde
02-27-2017, 03:18 AM
yep was one of the error messages! so its just overloaded servers that cause that so thats ok than.

I only opened a fight chest just before this happened also but clicked through it quick and took little notice of what i got cause i was watching tv at the same time.... most of my heroes are at a point they can be levelled up, I just dont have enough coin to do em so I really dont know how many of any hero I had... my legendaries are the only ones that stand out but noren is 0/4, stortan 0/4, ned 1/2, hembala is 1/8 and wan&xiao is 1/4.....
now I'm almost sure thats where they were before. hembala i know for sure, the other 3 I couldnt have got one and maybe i got a wan&xiao but im really not sure....
gems i never take much notice of, i just save em until there is an offer to use them or buy some coin to buy a legendary.
coin all i new was I was well short of buying the legendary that was on offer yesterday...

there is every chance that the chest triggered somehow when it kept restarting even tho the game never fully loaded, i just really cant tell

Michael Garde
03-02-2017, 03:00 AM
So just got confirmation from support that I didn't receive the chest. They can't give me the chest now but offered 3500 gems to buy an equivalent chest which is pretty decent but considering the second best chest is 5000 gems and no guarantee of getting a legendary I think I still come up short. What do you guys reckon would be a suitable reinbursment for not getting the lion chest??

Knightified
03-02-2017, 05:19 AM
So just got confirmation from support that I didn't receive the chest. They can't give me the chest now but offered 3500 gems to buy an equivalent chest which is pretty decent but considering the second best chest is 5000 gems and no guarantee of getting a legendary I think I still come up short. What do you guys reckon would be a suitable reinbursment for not getting the lion chest??

Essentially just exactly what the lion chest gives you. The game master account can send quite literally anything to anyone (at least that's my understanding of it) so it wouldn't be too much of a trouble.

You would choose:
-1 Legendary
-28 Epic (Max of 20 of any one epic hero)
-422 Common (Max of 300 of any one common hero)
-And of course you would get the 20000 gold and however many crystals it gives.

And then they could send that to you via the game master account.

Knightified
03-02-2017, 05:24 AM

FIXED VERSION

You would choose:
-1 Legendary
-28 Epic (Max of 20 of any one epic hero)
-141 Rare (Max of 100 of any one rare hero)
-281 Common (Max of 200 of any one common hero)
-And of course you would get the 20000 gold and however many crystals it gives.

And then they could send that to you via the game master account.

(Completely forgot about rares lol)

Michael Garde
03-02-2017, 06:48 AM
I cant see them sending me a ton of heroes like that, it'd be nice if i could choose which ones I want tho.

the second best chest is the closest thing to that... however there is no guaranteed legendary and more common heroes... do you reckon itd be fair of me to ask for the 5000 gems to open that chest and maybe 90000 coin to be a legendary when one comes into the shop? id be coming out ahead with common heroes but 100 or so is pretty insignificant really. Its the only chest thats close to matching the lion league.
your way knighty is perfectly fair but I just cant see them doing that.
I wrote back to em about 10hours ago saying 3500 gems altho good wasnt really enough and left the ball in their court, just waiting to here back from them again.
these 2 ways seem to be the only options really

Meo
03-02-2017, 06:13 PM
3500 is close to being fair (only cause that second purple chest is on sale), if you buy that, you'd be out on top.

Otherwise it should be 4000 rubies.

Either way, they should toss in 110K coins so you can basically buy your legendary when it comes up (and because you're suppose to get 20K in lion chest)

EDIT: IMO because it was a hassle for you, so you could ask for more and I wouldn't call that unfair.

Skunkix
03-02-2017, 06:50 PM
About the crash, it happened to me once (actually closed the game) Rewards have been delivered from chest, just i couldnt see them. really weird you didnt got the chest :o

Knightified
03-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Yeah. I gave my way of picking and choosing as his payment for the system essentially cheating him. While he still gets the same amount of cards and has maxes for a single hero, being able to pick and choose is compensation.

Michael Garde
03-02-2017, 09:45 PM
do you mean that 3 for the price of two deal? I didnt even take that into consideration.... yeah its 3600 and if i could still get my legendary than id be happy with that ey

Michael Garde
03-02-2017, 10:01 PM
About the crash, it happened to me once (actually closed the game) Rewards have been delivered from chest, just i couldnt see them. really weird you didnt got the chest :o

it was really weird ey. I really couldnt tell if I had gotten it but didnt see what i got or I just didnt get it but looking at my legendaries I was pretty sure I hadnt gained one. support confirmed that I didnt get it after I asked them about it.

I do like knightys idea of picking the equivalent amount of heroes but also as just pointed out as well which with the gems i got offered would be a good deal but I'd still be down a legendary, which is the important one really

Meo
03-02-2017, 11:27 PM
do you mean that 3 for the price of two deal? I didnt even take that into consideration.... yeah its 3600 and if i could still get my legendary than id be happy with that ey

Yeah, that deal. I like it cause you are ensured 11x3 (Epics, hopefully you get different epics).

The best deal was a while back when that huge legendary chest was 50% off or whatever (but I got 66 Gwenn...which kinda sucks)

Michael Garde
03-07-2017, 08:49 PM
it been nearly a week now since they got back to me confirming i didnt get the chest and making the offer but no contact since despite me trying to contact them... starting to feel like they are dodging me

[K] BlueSky
03-08-2017, 10:35 AM
it been nearly a week now since they got back to me confirming i didnt get the chest and making the offer but no contact since despite me trying to contact them... starting to feel like they are dodging me

Can you please PM me your account ID? I'll have a look.