PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Phoenix league

smilesnow
02-28-2017, 01:38 AM
Now they added Phoenix league to arena which is good. But I am confused by its rewards. Compared with the lion league, Phoenix requires 700 more elos to reach. And the rewards are of so little increase: 5000 gold and 7 epic card pieces. One still gets a legendary card piece being the lion. So what is exactly the point for us to fight our way into the Phoenix?

Knightified
02-28-2017, 02:38 AM
I'll take all the epics I can get to be honest. Besides it would be extremely OP to be handing out legendaries left and right essentially for free.

smilesnow
02-28-2017, 03:34 AM
I'll take all the epics I can get to be honest. Besides it would be extremely OP to be handing out legendaries left and right essentially for free. That's true friend;) It looks like a rush decision: oh they can earn 2000 elos now so let's just raise the bar a little bit. But they don't understand that a competitive game requires a system that really divides players into distinctive leagues. To make a difference and include certain exclusive rewards for devoted players. What we have now is like a charity fair. My friends are quitting because of the current arena system.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-28-2017, 05:20 AM
I'll take all the epics I can get to be honest. Besides it would be extremely OP to be handing out legendaries left and right essentially for free.

i wouldnt say for free, to get to the chest you need 700 more points, thats not exactly free lol

smilesnow
02-28-2017, 06:52 AM
i wouldnt say for free, to get to the chest you need 700 more points, thats not exactly free lolI think Knighty means for the legendary;) You still get one legendary passing 1100. He would fight to gain the 700 Elo to obtain the extra 7 epic card pieces.

Meo
02-28-2017, 05:10 PM
i wouldnt say for free, to get to the chest you need 700 more points, thats not exactly free lol

It's free if you're one of those people that normally already get above 1800 elo.

I think quite a bit of people usually reach this amount in the end of middle of next week.

Aron Stark
03-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Is the reward same for all levels ? any of u at 29 and above ?

Knightified
03-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Is the reward same for all levels ? any of u at 29 and above ?

Season chest rewards are same for everyone regardless of level if I remember right. Except maybe the legendary card, I believe only a certain level and above can get that from season chest.

Aron Stark
03-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Season chest rewards are same for everyone regardless of level if I remember right. Except maybe the legendary card, I believe only a certain level and above can get that from season chest. specifically 25 and above will get 1 legendary card from lion league and above chests so was hoping if cud get an extra card (legendary) from the phoenix league (possibly for lvl 29 and up) am still on 28 and if someone can confirm that it's only 1 legendary for phoenix from 29 i guess i am done playing till monday :)

Meo
03-10-2017, 09:06 PM
I think it's the same for everyone.

Phoenix League:

481 cards in total
35 guaranteed epic
1 guaranteed legendary

Peter Kuebler
03-10-2017, 09:59 PM
specifically 25 and above will get 1 legendary card from lion league and above chests so was hoping if cud get an extra card (legendary) from the phoenix league (possibly for lvl 29 and up) am still on 28 and if someone can confirm that it's only 1 legendary for phoenix from 29 i guess i am done playing till monday :)

Why is there a minimum level to get the legendary? It takes more work for lower levels to make their way up to Lion League, and yet they get less awards? That seems a little backwards.