PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Rod

Meo
03-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Rod's graphic seems to overload my tablet's processing ability and causes the game to crash on me quite often.

Not sure if this happens to anyone else.

Knightified
03-01-2017, 07:19 PM
I dunno about his graphic but when his bombs explode my game sometimes lags a little. Especially if all three bombs went off at same time.

Michael Garde
03-01-2017, 09:16 PM
is it rod or is it the burning tiles? the times when mine crashes it seems to be some combination of rod, savis and erys get more than half my board burning...

Meo
03-02-2017, 12:47 AM
I think it might just be the explosion graphic.

Erys is never a problem...I don't even have a problem with Savi when my opponent and I lit half of each other's board on fire. But if I get booted out of the game, it's always Rod.

I think I might be fine if I stopped playing, and cleared my cache. But you can't stop when you're on a streak.

Knightified
03-02-2017, 01:02 AM
is it rod or is it the burning tiles? the times when mine crashes it seems to be some combination of rod, savis and erys get more than half my board burning...

I just played a game where I had Erys and Savis and set essentially 3/4 of the board on fire so I doubt it's the fire causing lag. I'm with Meo; it's probably the explosion.

Michael Garde
03-02-2017, 02:50 AM
You guys are likely right. I was just kinda thinking it was maybe a combination of so much goin on on the screen and than add the explosion on top of it.

smilesnow
03-02-2017, 03:30 AM
Are you playing the game with sound and music on? Try turn them off and see if it's getting better. Besides the burning effects, sound may also add weight to the game performance. I used to experience severe lag and stuttering with the sound on when Kishu uses her ability. After going mute the game runs smoothly. By the way I was playing on an IPhone 5s back then.

Meo
03-02-2017, 06:02 PM
I'm always music and sound effect off (I only play with SFX on when I want to hear what the new hero says and I do it in PvE).

I also never had a problem with Kishu.

Knightified
03-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Are you playing the game with sound and music on? Try turn them off and see if it's getting better. Besides the burning effects, sound may also add weight to the game performance. I used to experience severe lag and stuttering with the sound on when Kishu uses her ability. After going mute the game runs smoothly. By the way I was playing on an IPhone 5s back then.

Ive never used the sound effects or music as I prefer to listen to my own music while playing.

[K] BlueSky
03-03-2017, 11:40 AM
We can confirm this issue is in the process of being fixed, apologies for the delay Commanders!