PDA

View Full Version : Primal Gauge

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Primal Gauge should show the numbers or fraction of the hero's activation eg. a charged Shura would show 65/65. This change would also make players be more strategic because 3 troops activation equals to 15 Primal Gauge Charge that way players will know how many troops they have to activate to charge the heroes

Knightified
03-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Everytime this is suggested I'll support it.

Skunkix
03-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Totally. At least it should appear on eye button press

Knightified
03-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Totally. At least it should appear on eye button press

Completely agreed.

ProudSpud
03-05-2017, 03:12 AM
I hope this gets implemented at some point. Totally support this idea.

gWorldz
03-05-2017, 09:11 PM
I don't really like this idea to be honest, if the game tells us the gauge amount it might as well start matches showing opponents which heroes they have since gauge # is often the only thing needed to determine who we face o.O I feel paying attention and keeping track should be the only way we know what heroes our opponents have and I don't want them knowing unless they did the work to figure it out. The only way I would support this is if it only displayed after a hero was in play for as long as that hero remained in play or if it only applied to my heroes and not my opponents :-\

Knightified
03-05-2017, 09:40 PM
I don't really like this idea to be honest, if the game tells us the gauge amount it might as well start matches showing opponents which heroes they have since gauge # is often the only thing needed to determine who we face o.O I feel paying attention and keeping track should be the only way we know what heroes our opponents have and I don't want them knowing unless they did the work to figure it out. The only way I would support this is if it only displayed after a hero was in play for as long as that hero remained in play or if it only applied to my heroes and not my opponents :-\

I'd just say have it applied to your own heroes and not the opponents.

[K] BlueSky
03-06-2017, 10:20 AM
I could see this as an interesting feature using the "Advanced" view (to display Health on the board).
Possibly a toggle option rather than to keep it held?

Would love to read more thoughts!