PDA

View Full Version : Faction wars

smilesnow
03-06-2017, 07:44 AM
I proposed a daily dungeon system the other day and it seems the dev is not interested in making it part of the game. I am here proposing a different battle system: Faction wars.

Length of the event: 3-5 days for a season at most

Basic design:

The event is composed of 2 phases: register phase and battle phase.

Register phase: This phase takes 12 hours to complete. All active players register and become a member of one of four factions(4 colors). The system makes sure that each player is directed to a different colored faction. For example, player A presses register button and is assigned to red faction. Then Player B presses register and he will be assigned to the other three factions in stead of the red faction. Player C will be assigned to a faction excluding the two previous factions. In this way the system keeps the player numbers in the four factions roughly equal to one another.

Battle phase: after register phase is completed the battle phase will automatically begin. After the faction war begins, every player contributes faction scores while they fight in the arena. At the end of the season, the four factions all receive a certain amount of rewards according to their final score. The first place faction gets the most handsome rewards for everyone of its members. The fourth faction gets the least rewards. The top 3 contributors in each faction gets an additional chest. It may be a 12h purple chest for the top 3 members in the first faction, a 12h blue chest for the top 3 in the second faction, and so on.

What do you think about this new system?

[K] BlueSky
03-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Interesting idea, thank you for sharing it :)

Skunkix
03-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Yeah i would totally love to see some faction wars!!! I really hope something like this could be done in game

ProudSpud
03-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Really cool idea you have here! It would definitely make things more interesting.