PDA

View Full Version : PVP Season Reset Rank

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Everytime a new Season in PVP resets and It didn't show me what rank am I in which can be also quite frustrating since I don't know if I'm in Grandmaster or not I also don't know if it affects my rewards because I don't check my inventory and gold, I don't know if this is a bug or what though :/

[K] Allen Bernard
03-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Everytime a new Season in PVP resets and It didn't show me what rank am I in which can be also quite frustrating since I don't know if I'm in Grandmaster or not I also don't know if it affects my rewards because I don't check my inventory and gold, I don't know if this is a bug or what though :/

When you start a new PVP season, you should have a screen telling you which rank you achieved in the previous one and what were your rewards.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Allen Bernard;68246']When you start a new PVP season, you should have a screen telling you which rank you achieved in the previous one and what were your rewards.

It didn't show up

[K] Allen Bernard
03-06-2017, 03:54 PM
It didn't show up

ok will be monitoring this then, let's hope there's not a bug here.

Neil Law
03-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Allen Bernard;68249']ok will be monitoring this then, let's hope there's not a bug here.

I'd agree, very seldom does it show your standing and what you won. I see it about 10% of the time.

Abdullah Qumper
03-07-2017, 09:56 PM
I think I read this post abit late, but let me tell you,

as [K] said, when new season of pvp start, and you enter the pvp screen, you get pop up screen where it shows all rewards you getting, and your rank as well.
never got the bug where I don't know my rank was nor if I get my rewards or no.

but I can add this as suggestion: why not there is history for my PVP rank, where it shows all my rank history in all the season, example
season 100: grand master
season 99: elite
season 98: beginner
season 97: didn't join (or better word)
ect.

for record of course :)

Neil Law
03-08-2017, 10:24 PM
I think I read this post abit late, but let me tell you,

as [K] said, when new season of pvp start, and you enter the pvp screen, you get pop up screen where it shows all rewards you getting, and your rank as well.
never got the bug where I don't know my rank was nor if I get my rewards or no.

but I can add this as suggestion: why not there is history for my PVP rank, where it shows all my rank history in all the season, example
season 100: grand master
season 99: elite
season 98: beginner
season 97: didn't join (or better word)
ect.

for record of course :)

What platform do you play on? I'm on FB and as I said very seldom see it. I figure where I am by what is in my inventory.

[K] Allen Bernard
03-10-2017, 02:49 PM
What platform do you play on? I'm on FB and as I said very seldom see it. I figure where I am by what is in my inventory.

That's actually a good question, what platform are you guys playing on, that could help pinpoint the issue.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Allen Bernard;68688']That's actually a good question, what platform are you guys playing on, that could help pinpoint the issue.

PC Facebook

Abdullah Qumper
03-11-2017, 08:25 AM
PC Facebook

PC facebook using program
Facebook Gameroom