PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected from pvp battle 4 times in a row!

Estefan Rodriguez
03-08-2017, 03:53 AM
i have never had a issue disconnecting from a pvp battle before up until now....

4 battles..1st was all mine, but the app closed as i was about to deal the final blow

2nd/3rd and 4th were all in-game disconnections at the beginning of the battle

it cost me 20 points because of these disconnections....

NickWilde
03-09-2017, 09:14 AM
yeah me too.

since i have finish the required 20 battle, i decide to afk and will get back at the beginning of the next season becouse of those crash and disconnect.:*

Knightified
03-09-2017, 02:50 PM
I know they're constantly working on improving the PvP connections, but stuff like this will certainly happen occasionally. Could you two provide some information about the device you were using, what version its running on, etc.? That info would help Kobojo staff be of more assistance to you.

smilesnow
03-10-2017, 04:57 AM
I think it happens due to various reasons. Sometimes when I get continuous dcs I turn off the wifi and it all goes on well. In this case I think it's the isp who is responsible. Sometimes after turning off the wifi, I still get those dcs, then I would assume that it's the server getting unstable somehow. Either way, the best choice is to do something else and come back a couple of hours later. Like Kighty said, it had never happened like 7-24;)