PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying heroes

Chris Kuebler
03-11-2017, 12:37 AM
So pretty much everyone seems to be playing Hembala and Komeul together now, so that you get your heroes off the board, decreased activation speed, and then Komeul freezing, poisoning, and decreasing your power. Komeul's activation speed is way too fast. Sometimes he does 2 attacks in the FIRST ROUND. This is making the game super annoying as many times my heroes are dead before I even get a chance to play them. BEING ABLE TO DAMAGE OR AFFECT HEROES OFF THE BOARD IS A STUPID CHANGE AND RUINS THE GAME!!

smilesnow
03-11-2017, 04:16 AM
Komeul was first released in a booster pack. If you have purchased those packs you would get a lv 4 Komeul directly. I always think they would keep it that way for those spenders to have a certain advantage against normal players. Then the later modification patch only increased Komeul's gauge by 3;) You should see my point there. The only god like figure emerged from last balance update is Hembala. I pointed it out the second day after the patch. Many people didn't agree with me then but I think they may have changed their minds by far;)

Skunkix
03-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Why no play random?

03-12-2017, 02:13 AM
do whatever they have done to u. easy.
there is a word called . payback.

NickWilde
03-12-2017, 02:23 PM
use Neili and u will find Komeul is a joke

Starcrafty
03-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Ever tried Komeul Vs Elephants? Or Gwen?

Every deck has its strengths and weaknesses... Komeul is annoying but easy to kill off, and doesnt do enough damage vs Maarrrar, Borg, Sokal or anything with 300++HP

Starcrafty
03-13-2017, 11:38 AM
And if you think Komeul is annoying? I used to run a deck with Yar, Nei-Li, Tai, Rey... worked to get me to around 1170-ish... but too slow...