PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Birthday Offers/Gifts

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-11-2017, 07:42 AM
I wonder if the game has the info of the day we started MGG, because if the game has....Why not Birthfay Offers/Gifts for us players!

Abdullah Qumper
03-11-2017, 08:21 AM
I wonder if the game has the info of the day we started MGG, because if the game has....Why not Birthfay Offers/Gifts for us players!

it's called: anniversary...
and yeah, there should be gift or something... and special offers in market for the celebration of this game, yearly

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-11-2017, 10:07 AM
it's called: anniversary...
and yeah, there should be gift or something... and special offers in market for the celebration of this game, yearly

Not the game, the player's birth

HolyG
03-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Not the game, the player's birth
Well, there are millions of players, so it's not possible. There are daily gifts on the fanpage on FB too!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Well, there are millions of players, so it's not possible. There are daily gifts on the fanpage on FB too!

Them create an AI like Cortana to store the info and wait for the day to come then the gidt gets triggered onto the player :P

HolyG
03-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Them create an AI like Cortana to store the info and wait for the day to come then the gidt gets triggered onto the player :P

That'd be hard but we'll just wait for Allen Bernard to reply.

[K] Allen Bernard
03-13-2017, 11:01 AM
Hi Psy-Captains,
We have the information about the first day you arrived on the game but not the birthday.
However this could indeed be interesting, it would be nice to celebrate your loyalty indeed, makes sense.
As usual, I'll be transferring this to my team ;)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-13-2017, 12:30 PM
Allen Bernard;68794']Hi Psy-Captains,
We have the information about the first day you arrived on the game but not the birthday.
However this could indeed be interesting, it would be nice to celebrate your loyalty indeed, makes sense.

Thanks! ��

Abdullah Qumper
03-17-2017, 03:42 AM
Allen Bernard;68794']Hi Psy-Captains,

cool,
thanks for caring