PDA

View Full Version : Shop: Should Have Option to Try the Mutant

Taufik Nur Rahmanda
03-13-2017, 10:02 AM
I have a suggestion for mutant section in shop, it should have button/option to TRY the mutant!
Because why not? We need it! It's like a simulation fight, we can select 1 mutant for the opponent with same evo, and optionally select the orbs we want, and fight. And finally we should buy that mutant if we like it. :angry:

Saady Cherif
03-13-2017, 01:45 PM
seems kinda stupid to me, i mean what is there to see past the stats of the mutant? feels pointless

Taufik Nur Rahmanda
03-13-2017, 03:25 PM
seems kinda stupid to me, i mean what is there to see past the stats of the mutant? feels pointless

Sure we all can see the stat in mutopedia, yeah ... just stat (and biography which is just ... a trivia). I'm sure there's some people beside me who want to see their movements and compare them with another mutant in the arena before consider buying :enraged:
If you think this is stupid, it's fine, we all have our own opinion. It just a suggestion thread anyway. :D

Neil Law
03-15-2017, 01:56 PM
I like the idea - could be like the boost orbs - limited use perhaps pay for credits with option to buy after the trial.

Personally I don't find the stats tell the whole story and like to see how it plays out. Also, some mutants have cool attacks and would be worth buying just buy seeing that. If you could try it you can see what it looks like (not all mutants get videos we can see).

Stupid idea? Any suggestion can be good to get discussions going and may lead to other "better" ideas.

Taufik Nur Rahmanda
03-16-2017, 04:54 AM
I like the idea - could be like the boost orbs - limited use perhaps pay for credits with option to buy after the trial.

Personally I don't find the stats tell the whole story and like to see how it plays out. Also, some mutants have cool attacks and would be worth buying just buy seeing that. If you could try it you can see what it looks like (not all mutants get videos we can see).

Stupid idea? Any suggestion can be good to get discussions going and may lead to other "better" ideas.

Yes, I agree! :D