PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Floyd

Knightified
03-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Has anyone gotten Floyd in a chest since the event ended?

ProudSpud
03-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Not really. I only got 2 of him in the entire event, and I guess he's not around anymore. Who knows, I've never been very lucky with exclusive event heroes.

gWorldz
03-13-2017, 12:54 PM
I've not managed to get any since the end of the event either o.O

Peter Kuebler
03-13-2017, 06:30 PM
Is it possible to get him from a chest even if we did not get him in the event, or was he exclusively available from the event?

Skunkix
03-13-2017, 07:39 PM
In theory ofter event ends, its posible to get event heros normally. But apparently pink floyd its really ninja. I cant remember if i got it after event.

Meo
03-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Is it possible to get him from a chest even if we did not get him in the event, or was he exclusively available from the event?

Yeah, its possible to get him in chest.

But I haven't gotten him in chest for the last 2 weeks (since the dungeon event ended)

Michael Garde
03-13-2017, 09:42 PM
Floyd was a bit different and was exclusive to the dungeon event, much like how (correct me if I'm wrong) savis is exclusive to the battle chest and not attainable elsewhere. So no dungeon event = no floyd. I guess

Knightified
03-13-2017, 10:34 PM
Floyd was a bit different and was exclusive to the dungeon event, much like how (correct me if I'm wrong) savis is exclusive to the battle chest and not attainable elsewhere. So no dungeon event = no floyd. I guess

In that case what about Cipai, Chasqa, Rod, etc? I believe they were all "event exclusive" yet we were still able to obtain more of them through normal chests after the event (assuming we had them already).

Michael Garde
03-13-2017, 10:59 PM
In that case what about Cipai, Chasqa, Rod, etc? I believe they were all "event exclusive" yet we were still able to obtain more of them through normal chests after the event (assuming we had them already).

the only one of those i remember being exclusive was rod but it was still different i think it was stated that you had to first get him from the dungeon event?
I used the savis as the example because he is only ever attainable from battlechest, they said that when they released him and when floyd came out they said he was strictly only attainable through the dungeon event.
i may be wrong but thats just how i remember it

Meo
03-13-2017, 11:42 PM

This is not true. I got like 7 or so Floyd before the dungeon.

He was dropping quite regularly for me in those 8/12 hr chest (1 or 2 at a time). But since the dungeon he hasn't dropped for me (in the last 2 weeks).

Not that it means anything, since I don't have Tali yet, Arpa also hasn't dropped for the last season. At one time I didn't get a single Pyk/Gwenn drop for like a month (now they drop regularly).

Michael Garde
03-14-2017, 12:28 AM
This is not true. I got like 7 or so Floyd before the dungeon.

He was dropping quite regularly for me in those 8/12 hr chest (1 or 2 at a time). But since the dungeon he hasn't dropped for me (in the last 2 weeks).

Not that it means anything, since I don't have Tali yet, Arpa also hasn't dropped for the last season. At one time I didn't get a single Pyk/Gwenn drop for like a month (now they drop regularly).

before the dungeon event? but floyd was released with one of the dungeon events and the only thing I'm actually sure about was they said he was a dungeon exclusive
and I hope someone else can confirm they've gotten floyd out of any other chest other than one from a dungeon cause atm its just you... I cant say for sure I havent but I dont remember getting getting him elsewhere....

also I just got 18 arpas from that epic chest deal, until then I was still short cards to upgrade him to lvl 3. apart from floyd and legendaries he was the most elusive hero for me to get

Knightified
03-14-2017, 12:35 AM
I think Meo meant before the dungeon event ended.

smilesnow
03-14-2017, 06:35 AM
Never acquired a card piece since the friendship dungeon was closed. Cipai was one thing and when it comes to Floyd, they change their strategy;)

gWorldz
03-14-2017, 11:48 PM
before the dungeon event? but floyd was released with one of the dungeon events and the only thing I'm actually sure about was they said he was a dungeon exclusive
and I hope someone else can confirm they've gotten floyd out of any other chest other than one from a dungeon cause atm its just you... I cant say for sure I havent but I dont remember getting getting him elsewhere....

also I just got 18 arpas from that epic chest deal, until then I was still short cards to upgrade him to lvl 3. apart from floyd and legendaries he was the most elusive hero for me to get
While we still had the event I think I got 2 from a Green 8 hour Chest but haven't received any since the event o.O

Michael Garde
03-15-2017, 01:03 AM
While we still had the event I think I got 2 from a Green 8 hour Chest but haven't received any since the event o.O

you think, but are you sure?

gWorldz
03-15-2017, 01:58 AM
you think, but are you sure?

I'm am pretty sure but not certain o.O

I got Floyd from somewhere and it wasn't from the event. I have all the event rewards received from the event in the Friendship Day video I uploaded so I had to have gotten them from either that chest, a free chest or a battle chest.

The reason I know is I had health issues and was hospitalized during that event, I barely finished all 3 versions before it ended and I was only able to do each once and I unchested them then -_-