PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking System

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Just got owned by a low evo player 3 times IN A ROW, and all I get is -60 (-20 each). In case if you are wondering, this is from the Defense Team Result, the reason why I got owned so easily is because I'm lacking tags for Defense ;-;

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Just got owned by a low evo player 3 times IN A ROW, and all I get is -60 (-20 each). In case if you are wondering, this is from the Defense Team Result, the reason why I got owned so easily is because I'm lacking tags for Defense ;-;

Where are the feedbacks?? This matchmaking is an issue

Kratos
03-14-2017, 02:45 PM
The pvp itself it's broken since the game release it has always been the same, u can put all teams u want they will easily get beaten from a super tag and since the AI is quite retarded ur gonna loose 80% of ur defenses, the only solutions provided like the points given at the end of the battle have been a complete disaster and i honestly lost any hope for anything to be fixed

HolyG
03-14-2017, 07:29 PM

Sad to hear that. But I feel you, I have this problem too.

Eugene van der Westhuizen
03-14-2017, 09:57 PM
Im back for 6 months or so I got level 73 evo and reached top 1 % finally its always good to know when you can win without allies it makes you even stronger . I Also farm xp but it takes allot of silver lul