PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Standards

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-20-2017, 03:20 PM
I think PVP should make cards and player levels capped, because I've faced lots of underleveled players since I don't play much PVP which results in me ranking at the underleveled players rank, I feel like a cyber-bully by getting those easy wins ;-;

Knightified
03-20-2017, 06:37 PM
If you play more often and get up in the ranks you'll play more often with players that have quite strong cards and high levels.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 04:09 AM
If you play more often and get up in the ranks you'll play more often with players that have quite strong cards and high levels.

What if I'm the one that becomes underleveled

Knightified
03-21-2017, 04:19 AM
What if I'm the one that becomes underleveled

Go random it's your best bet if underleveled.

Meo
03-21-2017, 04:25 AM
If you're underleveled best to go random and hope your opponent has a terrible team.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 05:11 AM
If you're underleveled best to go random and hope your opponent has a terrible team.

All of the other cards I don't use are underleveled, I just save up coins to buy Legendaries in the shop

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 05:47 AM
All of the other cards I don't use are underleveled, I just save up coins to buy Legendaries in the shop

Bad, not recomended. Legendaries may be usefull but normal heroes can be stronger. Totally rather to have a Mori lvl 9 than an Ned lvl 2

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 06:02 AM
Bad, not recomended. Legendaries may be usefull but normal heroes can be stronger. Totally rather to have a Mori lvl 9 than an Ned lvl 2

I had rather have Ned lvl 2, he is so devastating

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 06:10 AM
To high gauge compared with damage does not justify it.

If we can say gauge + damage is DPS then Ned does not have a good Dps =/.

With (on lvl 2) 112 gauge he would do [(24)+1]*10 when (lvl 9) Masha can do 24*8 with 50gauge. The only thing good about nedy its his pasive and you dont have to 'game' the buffed unit plus he charges other heroes. Still a more balanced team is rather than a YOLO 1 hero bet.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 06:19 AM
To high gauge compared with damage does not justify it.

If we can say gauge + damage is DPS then Ned does not have a good Dps =/.

With (on lvl 2) 112 gauge he would do [(24)+1]*10 when (lvl 9) Masha can do 24*8 with 50gauge. The only thing good about nedy its his pasive and you dont have to 'game' the buffed unit plus he charges other heroes. Still a more balanced team is rather than a YOLO 1 hero bet.

For healers, you have to make move to do damage but as for Ned, you just place/activate him, he immediately does damage

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 06:23 AM
Yes, but the move restriction may be better sometimes cuz health could stack. Plus, at exeption of Bane, you know what troops are healed leting you using it on a more usefull way. Ned troops are random.

Knightified
03-21-2017, 06:32 AM

Why not both? ;)

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 06:38 AM
Why not both? ;)

Of course, if posible to do both. But if we are talking about choosing, i see beter use of 202kgold on normal / rare units than orange ones

Meo
03-21-2017, 06:44 AM
I had rather have Ned lvl 2, he is so devastating

1. Depends on if you are going constructed. Cause if you have low level heroes in random and high level only only a few, you will lose.

2. Ned's gauge is high. There are games you will lose before you can summon a Ned. If I had Banka + Krys. I would kill you before you get him ready. If I had Hembala + Yars, I could probably kill Ned before he is summoned too.

Skunk is right, I'd pick level 9 Mori over level 2 Ned.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 09:13 AM
1. Depends on if you are going constructed. Cause if you have low level heroes in random and high level only only a few, you will lose.

2. Ned's gauge is high. There are games you will lose before you can summon a Ned. If I had Banka + Krys. I would kill you before you get him ready. If I had Hembala + Yars, I could probably kill Ned before he is summoned too.

Skunk is right, I'd pick level 9 Mori over level 2 Ned.

I doubt, Tai, Ned, Sarkamin and Hembala works