PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Unit overlay?

Pheenix
03-20-2017, 09:56 PM
Bit of an odd one this...

Playing PvP and my field started overlaying units - so it looks like I've got one colour but the actual unit itself is another, making it impossible to play anything? It's happened twice in a row now...

Any ideas?

Pheenix
03-20-2017, 10:04 PM
Oh, and in one of those games, my opponent played Banka in the top row, i killed it off with Arpa, the DR activated but only went through 4 units - minus 40 health instead of the 300ish I was expecting.

Not complaining but must of annoyed the heck out of the other player :)

Pheenix
03-20-2017, 10:04 PM
20, not 40... lack of sleep...

Pheenix
03-20-2017, 10:20 PM
And now I can't log back in... cleared cache, un/reinstalled but all I get is that spinning spiky wheel.

Knightified
03-21-2017, 01:01 AM
Bit of an odd one this...

Playing PvP and my field started overlaying units - so it looks like I've got one colour but the actual unit itself is another, making it impossible to play anything? It's happened twice in a row now...

Any ideas?

I can confirm this bug. It essentially creates a "ghost troop" that completely covers whatever troops is actually there. However, I have no idea whatsoever as to what causes it.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 04:08 AM
I can confirm this bug. It essentially creates a "ghost troop" that completely covers whatever troops is actually there. However, I have no idea whatsoever as to what causes it.

I have that before, the best way to activate that bug is with Wan and Xiao

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 05:50 AM
Wow, sounds really weird, never happened to me :o.

Try cleaning cache if the game continue doing that

Estefan Rodriguez
03-21-2017, 05:52 AM
happends to me too, sometimes i think the other persons hacking...but i guess its this, and for me too

Knightified
03-21-2017, 06:28 AM
Here's a picture of the bug in action:

https://i.imgur.com/Zw2ysFY.jpg

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 06:32 AM
May be a poison bug? Its like poison love to break things

Knightified
03-21-2017, 06:33 AM
I should probably note the hero that I just had die was Wan & Xiao. Can't remember what my other hero was though or what his were.

Pheenix
03-21-2017, 08:54 AM
There was no poison, no fire, I didn't have Wan (not sure about other player) either in deck or on field - it was literally just charging heroes for a couple of turns, they played Banka, I played Arpa then it all turned messy.

Cleared cache (again) still no luck - can get into the game but can't collect daily, can't start PvP, can't get into barracks... same issue I had a couple months back.

Will log in at work on the ol' 4G, see if that works again...

[K] BlueSky
03-21-2017, 10:09 AM
Thanks for raising this to our attention, we will look into it as soon as possible. Any new info will be shared in this thread.

smilesnow
03-21-2017, 02:17 PM
Met it once quite some time ago. Not remember clearly how did it happen though. The only thing I recollect is that the stacked units actually blinked;) displaying one color after another.

Meo
03-21-2017, 04:01 PM
There was no poison, no fire, I didn't have Wan (not sure about other player) either in deck or on field - it was literally just charging heroes for a couple of turns, they played Banka, I played Arpa then it all turned messy.

Cleared cache (again) still no luck - can get into the game but can't collect daily, can't start PvP, can't get into barracks... same issue I had a couple months back.

Will log in at work on the ol' 4G, see if that works again...

This also happened to me once.

I played Banka, they played Arpa and took Banka out.

Then...my opponent had ghost tiles. Like...it showed tiles and Arpa being there (which my Banka should've wiped out), yet when I did cascades...it was like nothing was there. I had no idea what was going on and then they got DC.

Pheenix
03-21-2017, 06:12 PM
Turns out 4G didn't work, must of been a fluke last time.
Got a full bank of chests as well that i can't open - game is effectively frozen out till it fixes itself.

Ah well...

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 09:16 PM
Turns out 4G didn't work, must of been a fluke last time.
Got a full bank of chests as well that i can't open - game is effectively frozen out till it fixes itself.

Ah well...

Thats so weird, if cache does not fix it, try with this (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?16068-Solved-Interrupt-conexion). Somehow moving the folder sometimes solves stuff. Idk why, just mambo jambo stuff

Pheenix
03-21-2017, 09:57 PM
On a Samsung S6 - no external memory :(

Pheenix
03-24-2017, 07:12 PM
Ok, so turns out my app didn't auto update to 18.0.

Am back in the game now - each area takes about 15 secs to load but it's playable at least.

[K] BlueSky
03-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted, happy gaming :)