PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Orange Card?

Dux Inapond
03-20-2017, 11:29 PM
Hi,

In the shop, there's a chest that can be bought for 500 gems. It doesn't have any blue or purple cards; instead it states that it has at least one orange-colored card.

What is that type of card? I've never seen it before ever.

Meo
03-20-2017, 11:53 PM
It's actually not orange but yellow. The legendary card.

So you get either Ned / Hembala / Stortan / Noren / Nei-Li / Wan&Xiao / Sarkamin

Knightified
03-21-2017, 01:02 AM
Better hope for that Ned / Hembala / Noren. ;)

Dux Inapond
03-21-2017, 02:37 AM
Right! I was thinking they were legendary.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 04:07 AM
For some reason I can't find it in my shop :/

Meo
03-21-2017, 04:21 AM
For some reason I can't find it in my shop :/

It's a one time deal. So if you brought it once before you won't get it again. EVER.

Same with the epic chest from before.

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 05:49 AM
It's a one time deal. So if you brought it once before you won't get it again. EVER.

Same with the epic chest from before.

Ever???? Sure about that? Ill be really sad :C

Estefan Rodriguez
03-21-2017, 05:51 AM
thats kinda stupid tbh, if its ever, but id have to say it probably is ever, but ive NEVER seen them again whenever they have that offer out...

gWorldz
03-21-2017, 12:40 PM
If I understand correctly its not a *never again!* type thing but it is a special even thing that is limited release and only available at certain times. I also think its level dependent, with lower levels getting a different offer. Don't misunderstand I'm sure there are offers like this that are set up to display only *once* and be available until purchase and this could be one of them but it doesn't mean the offer won't *ever* be available again just means *if* it is it will be a special event for everyone o.O

That's all speculation but its based on observation of how other chest and offers have worked like the special rare and epic chests that have been released, the rare chest we get about once a month and the epic chest available fewer times. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I had the legend chest available twice so far and I usually get most offers when they are available ... so that's at least an indication that there will be more opportunities.

With the legend box in particular I think its first available for obtaining either 25 or 29 one I can't remember which but for me it first appeared shortly after leveling.

... and to be honest, it could very well be a one time offer that never repeats, I just find it very unlikely o.O

Meo
03-21-2017, 03:52 PM
OK...NEVER AGAIN, unless Kobojo change it.

Remember that epic chest that was being advertised a few weeks/a month back. I asked BlueSky why those of us that brought two of it don't see it. He told me that it's a one time thing. Not a one time offer but a limited offer so if you brought it, it won't show up for you.

It's like with heroes. I've brought 5 heroes all together with rubies: Squy, Shura, Drall, Kishu and Mandra (when she was released). Since I have never seen these heroes offered in my shop for 500 rubies AGAIN. I see Rey alot though (he's the most common). Like every other week they try to offer him to me for 500 rubies.

I also doubt there is a level limit. My mom's account is at level 14 and she has the legendary chest offer. I thought that lowest level legendary was 16 and it was Noren (I could be wrong of course)

gWorldz
03-21-2017, 05:35 PM
You may be right Meo, there is a chance I only bought 1/2 or something when they first showed up I just know I got them more than once especially the Rare/Epic chest I always get 2 of those and have seen it at least 2-3 times now o.O

I just assumed the legendary chest would be like the rare and epic chests and be there again eventually :'(

Meo
03-21-2017, 09:30 PM
I can't speak of the rare chest (cause I never got that one) but the epic chest...before when I was poor didn't buy it, then I brought two and I haven't seen it since.

Are you sure Doc that the 2nd "epic" chest you saw wasn't the coin one? They had a ruby one and then a coin one

Michael Garde
03-21-2017, 10:24 PM
As far as I know meo is right

gWorldz
03-21-2017, 10:39 PM
yea have videos of the Epics being opened two last month two a few months ago, thinking November or December. The Rare Chests I don't do video of unless I have a nice collection ready to open with them ;-)

Meo
03-21-2017, 10:57 PM
I think the ones you opened last month might be the coin one. I remember it was the best deal ever.

gWorldz
03-26-2017, 12:00 AM
I don't think they were and even if they were, we have it in shop again right now ;)

Estefan Rodriguez
03-27-2017, 08:06 AM
as far as i know, its a fact, so far ive only boughten one round of epic chests, and a round of legendary chests, not once have they ever popped up again even when they say the offer is up

gWorldz
03-27-2017, 08:30 AM
as far as i know, its a fact, so far ive only boughten one round of epic chests, and a round of legendary chests, not once have they ever popped up again even when they say the offer is up

You must just be missing them, they've repeated. Legendary Chest, as an appropriate example, has repeated again a couple days ago and everyone remembers the last time we had it, so that should have put this question to rest. I know what I've gotten personally and made videos of them, they don't always get advertised, maybe you just missed them. We also know that depending on our levels we have different things available daily, so maybe your level wasn't high enough to receive the offers. I really don't know, maybe its a bug but I really doubt its a bug that only lets me get repeated special Blue Purple and Orange chests o.O

They are not *one* time only chests, they are when they *want* to have them available to us, they can and do repeat, at least they have for me ;)