PDA

View Full Version : Ned

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 05:13 AM
Am I the only one who thinks he is broken?? Because the total damage he dealt as a lvl 1 is 220, but more because majority will directly hit to the player causing more damage, I know his stats doesn't sound like much but when you face him, he is a complete nightmare

Skunkix
03-21-2017, 05:45 AM
Its a good hero, but he is totally killeable. I believe hembala is oper

Estefan Rodriguez
03-21-2017, 05:54 AM
he requires alot of primal gauge, so no hes not broken, and as skunk stated, hes totally killable, even by a common, but yes when he comes out hes devestating, if you have kishu alive/dead hes even more devestating

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 05:59 AM
he requires alot of primal gauge, so no hes not broken, and as skunk stated, hes totally killable, even by a common, but yes when he comes out hes devestating, if you have kishu alive/dead hes even more devestating

I don't like Kishu as well though, she is one of those toxic healers

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 06:04 AM
Oh yeah one more thing, Ned has so much health for a vertical 2-tile, if you don't know what I mean, horizontal 2-tiles are easier to kill rather than vertical because they takes up 2 horizontal space which the troop activation can damage on those 2 tiles instead of the vertical which can only be hurt by the vertical 1 tile with troop activation

Knightified
03-21-2017, 06:31 AM
Ned is pretty balanced. Plus almost no one has him at a very high level since he almost never shows up in shop.

Meo
03-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Oh yeah one more thing, Ned has so much health for a vertical 2-tile, if you don't know what I mean, horizontal 2-tiles are easier to kill rather than vertical because they takes up 2 horizontal space which the troop activation can damage on those 2 tiles instead of the vertical which can only be hurt by the vertical 1 tile with troop activation

You never kill vertical or even horizontal heroes in one go with cascades.

Heroes efficient against verticals = Shi / Harron / Kiit
Heroes efficient against horizontals = Shi / Karg / Kiit

I feel they make no different except with horizontal heroes like Falkar they won't slide to the front if you have a blocker.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 06:49 AM

I feel they make no different except with horizontal heroes like Falkar they won't slide to the front if you have a blocker.

I meant for troop activation, you know those tiny little coloured soldiers, Here's an example:
__ _____
| | |_____|
|__|

horizontal troop activation: 5 damage horizontal troop activation: 10 damage
vertical troop activation: 15 damage vertical troop activation: 15 damage

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 06:50 AM
I meant for troop activation, you know those tiny little coloured soldiers, Here's an example:
__ _____
| | |_____|
|__|

horizontal troop activation: 5 damage horizontal troop activation: 10 damage
vertical troop activation: 15 damage vertical troop activation: 15 damage

Oops nevermind that, text box problem

Estefan Rodriguez
03-21-2017, 06:51 AM

Forgot Erys, he can hit both verticals and horizontals very well

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 06:54 AM
I'm having trouble uploading pictures from my files to demonstrate it, it only shows the URL, but no "Upload" from file

Meo
03-21-2017, 07:31 AM
I know what you are talking about and I'm telling you if you want to kill Ned with cascade. It would be difficult.

He's equivalent to Souhel and for Souhel you even have to put him dead center. The likelihood of Souhel being killed after he's summon is slim because it took you forever to summon him.

Michael Garde
03-21-2017, 07:34 AM
Forgot Erys, he can hit both verticals and horizontals very well

and dont forget konil either!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-21-2017, 07:37 AM
I know what you are talking about and I'm telling you if you want to kill Ned with cascade. It would be difficult.

He's equivalent to Souhel and for Souhel you even have to put him dead center. The likelihood of Souhel being killed after he's summon is slim because it took you forever to summon him.

My type of deck is actually just Hembala, Ken-Uh, Sarkamin and Squy, so I rely on the troops to deal more damage to vertical/horizontal heroes because all of my heroes are the direct damage type