PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Arena point system

Meo
03-21-2017, 10:10 PM
I want to know how PvP calculates how much points to award people.

Because of that 50 PvP fights and my thriftiness with my med packs. I use level 1 mutants to fight teams I'd probably lose against without a tag.

So it was Total level 3 (me) v. Total level 213. Didn't look at player level or how much points we had. When I lost it was -20 points. What is up with that?!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-22-2017, 09:54 AM

Because of that 50 PvP fights and my thriftiness with my med packs. I use level 1 mutants to fight teams I'd probably lose against without a tag.

So it was Total level 3 (me) v. Total level 213. Didn't look at player level or how much points we had. When I lost it was -20 points. What is up with that?!

It is based on our evo and your opponent's evo, the higher the opponent's evo, the more points but sometimes the game still gives you 10 points

Neil Law
03-22-2017, 03:48 PM
I think we'd all like to understand the details - even the developers would ;)

HolyG
03-22-2017, 09:31 PM

It's a complicated system and can never be perfect, so the developers are working on it.

Meo
03-22-2017, 10:05 PM
It is based on our evo and your opponent's evo, the higher the opponent's evo, the more points but sometimes the game still gives you 10 points

I don't think that's it. Cause I once fought someone like 20 evo above me (cause their mutants were a total of 60 points above mine but I had a super strong tag). I won and got 10 points.

I want to know cause if where you are on the ladder/ranking is the only thing that matters, I should stop fighting people that are of a higher evo level but lower on the ranking than me. Someone once told me that the orbs you equip on your mutants matter as well...

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-23-2017, 06:09 AM
I don't think that's it. Cause I once fought someone like 20 evo above me (cause their mutants were a total of 60 points above mine but I had a super strong tag). I won and got 10 points.

I want to know cause if where you are on the ladder/ranking is the only thing that matters, I should stop fighting people that are of a higher evo level but lower on the ranking than me. Someone once told me that the orbs you equip on your mutants matter as well...

I also have a feeling that it is based on your points and the opponent's points