PDA

View Full Version : What's with the constant 10 points

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-23-2017, 06:54 AM
Today I jut open MGG, go to Fight Summary and I saw a lot of 20 points loss, but when I revenge all of them I only get 10 points even though they are higher evo than me

Neil Law
03-23-2017, 12:55 PM
Today I jut open MGG, go to Fight Summary and I saw a lot of 20 points loss, but when I revenge all of them I only get 10 points even though they are higher evo than me

20 point loss says the system thinks you should have beaten all of those. The 10 points is for when you did beat them. It is the systems way of saying this was an easy team to beat given your level, team and tag.

Most times it appears to be right I find, not always. Often they beat you when they attack because they can bring in a strong tag early in the PvP.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-23-2017, 02:47 PM
20 point loss says the system thinks you should have beaten all of those. The 10 points is for when you did beat them. It is the systems way of saying this was an easy team to beat given your level, team and tag.

Most times it appears to be right I find, not always. Often they beat you when they attack because they can bring in a strong tag early in the PvP.

Then how can you explain their evos are higher than mine

Neil Law
03-23-2017, 05:05 PM
Then how can you explain their evos are higher than mine

By how much? Yeah, I've seen this happen with higher evos too. Again, the system has decided you should have been able to beat the other team. What can I say - I didn't design the system, just a user.

Neil Law
03-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Here's an example that I just fought. They beat me and I lost 20. My evo total is 246 and there's was 264. Looking at this team I know I can beat them - it's why I use the team I do. And, guess what I beat them with no issue got 10 points for winning as I would expect.

Evo is not the only factor. The other team was stronger but slower and didn't get a chance to hit me except for my autonorush which I count on losing fairly early. He gets a chance to bring in a strong tag (he's fast and boosted speed) - gets at least one or two hits. The Apex and the Scarlett do the cleanup and come out unscathed (for the most part) because the other team focuses on the fast one.

Neil Law
03-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Just had another one - same evo as I but they beat me and only got 5 points. I fought back and got only 10 points. Again, evo isn't dictating what you get it is other factors.

This opposing team was a Muddy, Puddington and Noren. Took out the Noren first (autonorush and tag), then Muddy (combination of Autonorush and Scarlett did him in), Autonorush got one hit on Puddington before he took out Scarlett. Apex and Autonorush finished him. So, it was an easy battle so maybe the system is right.

Ely Cruz
04-01-2017, 05:35 PM
I earned 100pts, via defense, yet when I revenge, I only got 10pts, I thought its because I had a tag team, but, just a while ago, I got another 100pts via defense and I tried to revenge without tag and I still got only 10pts... I think tag team doesn't count in the "points system" in pvp?

Neil Law
04-02-2017, 12:42 PM
I earned 100pts, via defense, yet when I revenge, I only got 10pts, I thought its because I had a tag team, but, just a while ago, I got another 100pts via defense and I tried to revenge without tag and I still got only 10pts... I think tag team doesn't count in the "points system" in pvp?

I make the assumption that the player changed their team after the 100 point loss. This is why I suggested a video capture of attacks so we can see what went on.

Ely Cruz
04-03-2017, 05:57 AM
Last night, I got another 100pts via defense without defense tag, the enemy's combined level has 600+, so I dared to revenge with my most powerful tag, it has triple muddypeat, yet I did manage to kill one of it, but with 80k life, its impossible to win against it. So, probably i just won because the attacker got disconnected, that is the only way I could win.

There's an instance that my defense won against lower evo(60, mine is 69), yet I got +76. Most of the time, fighting against higher evo(80 against my 69) gives more points. So, it is quite a mystery.

What's annoying me is when getting revenge with -5points, when I won I only get +10, and sometimes when I lose(due to tag) I get -20

[K] Allen Bernard
04-03-2017, 10:09 AM
I couldn't give you any precise answer to this, I've reported it again to our team so that they take a look into this.

TWolf6137
04-03-2017, 01:46 PM
I have the same problem my evo is 76 which gives me a total of 228 when I attack same with my defense team.
I seem to come up against everyone that has at least 20 or more levels on their evo and when I lose I lose 20 points if I get lucky and win I only get 10 points. I am starting to think it is time for me to stop trying to play because no matter how hard I try to improve I lose