PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Main website is consistently not updated

Eegge Boyinh
03-24-2017, 10:04 PM
Unless they just use Facebook(someone else's site) to post your changes/updates but even then it still doesn't reflect all changes. Am I the only who thinks this is annoying????

[K] BlueSky
03-27-2017, 09:26 AM
Hi there! You're right, we've been behind on updating the PL website's Hero section as unfortunately we had other work to focus on, but this is on our backlog.

Whilst news for each Hero release probably won't be possible, we'll do our best to populate the Hero section with the correct information.

Thank you for your post!

Eegge Boyinh
03-28-2017, 06:11 AM
I thank you for the reply. I do feel exponentiallly better for some reason that it was straight forward. 10/10:*)

[K] BlueSky
03-30-2017, 01:42 PM
Thanks for your understanding in this matter Eegge, that's highly appreciated!

We just updated the Hero section, with an upcoming Heroes in the lot :) Enjoy.

http://www.primal-legends.com/

Allen Thrasher
04-01-2017, 10:51 PM
You might want to take another look at the hero's section its giving the wrong details about the hero. Like Uku says it activates the same row as him, when he really poisons a hero. And has Hembala as attacking a certain area on the board, rather then attacking the hero's directly and sending them back when summoned with higher activation costs. Not attacking you'll just making sure you're aware.

[K] BlueSky
04-03-2017, 09:12 AM
You might want to take another look at the hero's section its giving the wrong details about the hero. Like Uku says it activates the same row as him, when he really poisons a hero. And has Hembala as attacking a certain area on the board, rather then attacking the hero's directly and sending them back when summoned with higher activation costs. Not attacking you'll just making sure you're aware.

Ah, we'll definitely correct any Hero mistakes shortly, hopefully this week.
Thanks for letting us know :)