PDA

View Full Version : Unable to move to SD card

Kendra Kirai
03-27-2017, 12:32 AM
This is TERRIBLE. Primal Legends takes so much space in my phone now, not only for the game itself but the cache! I'm always out of space to begin with now I can't even shift the game off?! FIX. THIS.

Skunkix
03-27-2017, 12:34 AM
What program are you using to move the game?

Knightified
03-27-2017, 12:56 AM
I know in the past PL has taken up a HUGE amount of space on my iPhone but recent updates have fixed that and brought it back down to ~1 GB. For anyone interested at one point it was taking up ~11 GB.

Kendra Kirai
03-27-2017, 10:42 AM
What program are you using to move the game?

Uh.....just the Android settings. If you go to application management there's an option of "move to SD card". If the application supports it it will offload as much of the game as possible to the card from internal memory. There's no special software for it. So far as I know the apps that exist to do it just make use of that basic framework and put a new UI on it.

gWorldz
03-27-2017, 11:24 AM
Android impact should be a little over GB
http://i68.tinypic.com/4gqd8z.jpg
... apparently much better than how Apple handles the game o.O

I admit I have lots of trouble moving games to my SD card, I have never tried moving Primal Legends, I assumed I'd have fewer connection problems if I went for default installation in default location o.O

Most mobile games are annoyingly ... well HUGE, these days -_-

PL is allot smaller than most of the other games I play so I never complain about how much space its taking but on some of my older phones I have storage problems but they are only 4gb storage with 1gb SD cards lol when I said old I meant old :-p

Kendra Kirai
03-27-2017, 02:48 PM
That's more than it would if I could move it to SD card. It's be about half that. And the cache SHOULD be more like 50-60 megs. At least that's how it was before this update.

So I'll say it again Kabojo.

FIX. THIS.

Skunkix
03-27-2017, 03:49 PM
I asume is actually an android issue lulz

Once i could not install herathstone for issue space. i literally move the entire folder game to the SD and then create a folder shorcut where the game was previously isntaled with the name and somehow it worked

gWorldz
03-27-2017, 09:33 PM
That's more than it would if I could move it to SD card. It's be about half that. And the cache SHOULD be more like 50-60 megs. At least that's how it was before this update.

So I'll say it again Kabojo.

FIX. THIS.
I have screens from months ago showing 386 MB cache size, I assumed cache grows as new heroes are released and we obtain them or face them in arena o.O