PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Arpa + Banka

Meo
03-27-2017, 09:41 AM
There's this weird bug that only happens when Banka kills Arpa.

Tiles becomes a mysterious colour that's not it's true colour. Arpa will die BUT it shows up there so you have two tiles that can't be moved/used and offers zero resistence.

Basically makes matching/cascades impossible because you don't know what will match or what colour the tiles are even.

Knightified
03-27-2017, 04:36 PM
That's a weird bug...are you sure it was from Banka killing Arpa? Could you maybe recreate and post a picture of it?

ProudSpud
03-28-2017, 01:48 AM
This might be the unit overlay problem mentioned in a previous post. Though there are no specific causes for it, and not much is known about this bug yet, this might as well help find a cause.

Meo
03-28-2017, 04:29 AM
I am 100% sure Banka killing Arpa will cause this bug cause I experienced it 3 times. 2 times I killed my opponent's Arpa with my Banka's death rattle and 1 time my opponent killed my Arpa.

I can take a screenshot but that doesn't help/show the problem. It shows normal tiles (but you can't match them) and it will show Arpa there (but he's really not there, he's a void space).

I have not experienced the overlay problem in any other situation. I've killed other heroes like Karg/Harron and this problem doesn't occur.

ProudSpud
03-31-2017, 03:37 AM
Just yesterday I got the bug, but instead of Arpa, I used Kane. He died, and as you said he was still shown on the board, but he was no longer there.

I believe the bug might be related to Banka, since he is the one causing the hero death through his deathrattle.

Walther
04-17-2017, 02:38 PM
i encountered this 5 minutes ago, my arpa killed Banka and Noren, Banka fired but the blast only went 3 tiles then disappeared without reaching Arpa.
after that the five tiles in front of Arpa were unuseable and after i lost and my tiles crumbled all said 5 tiles stayed behind.

ProudSpud
04-19-2017, 06:34 AM
Good thing is Kobojo is taking a look at Banka, and hopefully this and his boost bug will be fixed soon. :D