PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Uku's poison damage

Eegge Boyinh
03-28-2017, 06:07 AM
His secondary "+" poison damage lasts for how many rounds exactly? Is there a "pro" to using him over Falkar other than being cheaper to activate. Falkar offers straight damage AND a death rattle.

Knightified
03-28-2017, 06:36 AM
I THINK it lasts 3 rounds (There's, Yours, There's). Not sure though.

Pros to using him over Falkar: Target high HP heroes, Poison (Long term damage), Cheap gauge.

Michael Garde
03-28-2017, 08:20 AM
It's not 3 rounds but the poison will affect the hero 3 times after he is hit. End of that turn, start of your turn and end of your turn. Not sure if that's what knightly meant....
I'm not a big fan of him because of the way he will only attack the hero with the highest hp, so usually he's great a weakening a lot of heroes but not great at finishing them off by himself. I guess a pro tip would be to use him with a hero like say squy or ken-uh that can deal a bit of damage to most or all heroes to finish the off

NickWilde
03-28-2017, 10:55 AM
just throw away Uku and pick up Falkar

Skunkix
03-28-2017, 06:28 PM
Yar its the true poison master

Meo
03-29-2017, 05:42 AM
Not as a lone hero killer.

But because he only attacks the hero with the highest HP it does give you a degree of control if you have him with another hero killer.

Falkar only killers the hero with the lowest HP, sometimes he's killing a hero that's in the front row with 20HP that you can kill with cascades. So it's a waste to activate him but then your opponent kills Falkar if you don't activate him.

smilesnow
03-29-2017, 11:22 AM
Uku is one of my favorite heroes;) He is the most effective card against tanks.

Meo
03-29-2017, 05:02 PM
He's kind of terrible against healers (Mirga/Rey) and Asaro teams though.

Eegge Boyinh
03-29-2017, 10:21 PM
Wow! Awesome! Thank you all for your input. I didn't think I'd get so many replies