PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Overlapping strings in Tag Team bar

Neil Law
03-29-2017, 03:00 PM
Saw this first thing today. Just came back to the game and it is still there. Only in this one section of the bar. Sliding doesn't change it. Closing doesn't change it. Clicking on it doesn't change it.

HolyG
03-29-2017, 09:37 PM
Saw this first thing today. Just came back to the game and it is still there. Only in this one section of the bar. Sliding doesn't change it. Closing doesn't change it. Clicking on it doesn't change it.

Sorry about that, but it is the name of the account that causes the glitch, so we can do nothing about it.

Neil Law
03-29-2017, 09:51 PM
Sorry about that, but it is the name of the account that causes the glitch, so we can do nothing about it.

It never did this before.

HolyG
03-31-2017, 07:15 AM
It never did this before.

Maybe you added another tag or the tag changed it's name. It happens to me all the time.

Neil Law
03-31-2017, 04:45 PM
Maybe you added another tag or the tag changed it's name. It happens to me all the time.

Nope, had these for quite some time. They haven't changed their names; just their picture. I don't see this in any other game.

Beside, I just report these as I would think Kobojo would want to fix issues. As long as the game doesn't crash then no skin off of my back.