PDA

View Full Version : Battle toad

AliKP00
03-31-2017, 07:28 PM
help please!
i need a way to breed battle toad i need him for the mutants bingo
but i don't own him in the first place so please don't tell me a formula that includes him (battle toad) in it
Thank You.

Neil Law
03-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Based on the notes I have you can only breed a higher version once you have the first one. You can't breed it from two different mutants.

AliKP00
03-31-2017, 10:12 PM
Based on the notes I have you can only breed a higher version once you have the first one. You can't breed it from two different mutants.

i have bred a lot of legendary mutants with 2 different mutants but i couldn't breed them again because according to the information i read online i need to breed them with their correct parents to upgrade any legendary mutant from normal to bronze but it is different here since i don't have battle toad in the first place so i was just wondering if anyone knows the formula to breed him,do you know it?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-01-2017, 06:57 AM
help please!
i need a way to breed battle toad i need him for the mutants bingo
but i don't own him in the first place so please don't tell me a formula that includes him (battle toad) in it
Thank You.

You can't breed the Legendary you want unless you have them, there are certain Legendaries that are breedable via basic mutants but Battle Toad is not one of them, here's the link of breedable Legendaries: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14085-Information-You-can-now-breed-20-Legendary-Mutants!