PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Two suggestions for the price of one!

Knightified
04-02-2017, 06:55 PM
(Basically I'm putting two suggestions into single thread since I'm too lazy to create two separate threads.)

Suggestion #1: Cascade-Only Mode!

This would be a new gamemode in the arena focused solely on cascading to win. No side has access to heroes. Skill and RNG are the only two factors as to whether you'll win or lose.

For this gamemode players would be set to 1000 HP each regardless of player level.

Suggestion #2: End Turn Button!

Simple button that can be located in the little settings menu during matches. Sometimes you're in a position where the only move you can make is to move a hero, but you don't want to move that hero as it would mess up positioning or clutter your board. In these cases the player then waits for their turn to run out, aka, 20+ seconds of nothing happening. This button would allow you to instantly end your turn and avoid that.

Skunkix
04-02-2017, 08:10 PM
End turn button its toootally needed. Thats a really great idea actually

Cascade mode would be really fun to play, i hope they add that too!!

Awesome ideas knight!

04-03-2017, 01:58 AM
u know what is really annoying is that it tells u no match available and then opponents turn. wtf....it should randomize the whole board instead of skip.... not fair right?

ProudSpud
04-03-2017, 02:05 AM
Nice little suggestions right there. Would like to hear a heads up for both of them ;)

Knightified
04-03-2017, 03:10 AM
u know what is really annoying is that it tells u no match available and then opponents turn. wtf....it should randomize the whole board instead of skip.... not fair right?

Haha no that's fine. It's part of the game. But when you're able to move a hero it doesn't do that even if you want it to, hence why we need an end turn button.

Michael Garde
04-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Maybe when challenging friends they could add a "no team" button next to the other 2 options. cascade would be fun every now and then but not in the arena.
and yes to the skip turn option