PDA

View Full Version : Don

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-03-2017, 02:39 PM
What deck fits him, I only know the best advantage is the way he increase the enemy heroes health which can result in a big pain if that enemy hero is killed

Knightified
04-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Don's main advantage is he sends your own heroes back to your deck. This means if they have a battle cry, it can be used multiple times.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Don's main advantage is he sends your own heroes back to your deck. This means if they have a battle cry, it can be used multiple times.

Yeah, I also thought about that so 2 advantage but I have one question, can Don attack heroes that are in the enemy's deck?(not on battlefield)

Knightified
04-03-2017, 03:50 PM
I don't think so but I don't have him yet so idk.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-04-2017, 11:28 AM
I don't think so but I don't have him yet so idk.

gWorldz have him, still waiting for him to comment on this thread :P

gWorldz
04-05-2017, 02:07 AM
I like using him with heroes that also have a war cry or heroes that are otherwise useless after placing them like Harron, Horis, Karg and others ;)

I've uploaded an spotlight video to help you come up with ideas for him :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZxoVjz04iM&list=PLlBG2NnCHzgR86X116AOG73Y_GZtoLshU

He's also shown up in some of my arena teams and was useful in this one (https://youtu.be/x-TGKvJhDV8?list=PLlBG2NnCHzgQp68Ix7OnhGEtrqubks__y) by saving Komeul from Konil! :*)

They do not show the best uses for him but can help figure out what teams he could work best with ;)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-05-2017, 02:59 PM
I like using him with heroes that also have a war cry or heroes that are otherwise useless after placing them like Harron, Horis, Karg and others ;)

I've uploaded an spotlight video to help you come up with ideas for him :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZxoVjz04iM&list=PLlBG2NnCHzgR86X116AOG73Y_GZtoLshU

He's also shown up in some of my arena teams and was useful in this one (https://youtu.be/x-TGKvJhDV8?list=PLlBG2NnCHzgQp68Ix7OnhGEtrqubks__y) by saving Komeul from Konil! :*)

They do not show the best uses for him but can help figure out what teams he could work best with ;)

Can Don attack heroes that are not on the board??

gWorldz
04-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Can Don attack heroes that are not on the board??
No, if you play him with no heroes to target in play he will not activate after the war cry and remains available for when heroes are played ;)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-05-2017, 03:29 PM
No, if you play him with no heroes to target in play he will not activate after the war cry and remains available for when heroes are played ;)

I meant opponent's heroes, just like Sarkamin and Hembala dealing damage to enemy heroes that are not on the board, can Don do that too?

gWorldz
04-05-2017, 03:39 PM
I meant opponent's heroes, just like Sarkamin and Hembala dealing damage to enemy heroes that are not on the board, can Don do that too?
I understood the question, let me clarify my answer o.O

No, he only targets 'opponents' heroes in play. If your opponent has not played any heroes when you play Don he will not activate his attack but will stay charged. Then if your opponent plays a hero later you can activate Don to damage one of them ;-)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-05-2017, 05:08 PM
I understood the question, let me clarify my answer o.O

No, he only targets 'opponents' heroes in play. If your opponent has not played any heroes when you play Don he will not activate his attack but will stay charged. Then if your opponent plays a hero later you can activate Don to damage one of them ;-)

Well, if that's the case then would it have been better to take Don or Sarkamin though??

gWorldz
04-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Kind of depends on what you need I suppose o.O

Don is faster than Sarkamin and and when you kill Don's victims your opponent takes more damage. Being able to double up on War Crys can be devastating and unlike Sarkamin, living heroes can now double up the first turn they come into play. Imagine getting Hembala's war cry twice in one turn ...
-_-

Evil people will take both :O_O:

Power Bob
04-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Are you going to post an offer, like with Sarkamin, of 5 cards at 950 gems? I would be REALLY interested XD

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Kind of depends on what you need I suppose o.O

Don is faster than Sarkamin and and when you kill Don's victims your opponent takes more damage. Being able to double up on War Crys can be devastating and unlike Sarkamin, living heroes can now double up the first turn they come into play. Imagine getting Hembala's war cry twice in one turn ...
-_-

Evil people will take both :O_O:

Yeah I'm gonna take both but struggling with what to replace, I have Ken-Uh, Hembala, Sarkamin and Squy in my deck, I think Hembala is bad since I already have Ken-Uh, Hembala is also fragile