PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] iOS level 224

Champ5O
04-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and I searched for about an hour before posting this and I didn't find anything. Does anyone have any tips for level 224 on the iPhone? I haven't had trouble with any level until now. I don't know if it's a glitch or what. Any help would be much appreciated

Knightified
04-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Strike quick is my tip. Especially on that first stage. Once the entire heroes come out you'll be in a world of hurt.

I'd recommend a team like Kiit, Torr, Cipai, and Noren/Drall.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Strike quick is my tip. Especially on that first stage. Once the entire heroes come out you'll be in a world of hurt.

I'd recommend a team like Kiit, Torr, Cipai, and Noren/Drall.

Why not the obvious choice, all heal team :v

Knightified
04-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Why not the obvious choice, all heal team :v

You could also do the Kishu Masha Mori Maarrar team but I feel like red/yellow teams are better in quest levels.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-05-2017, 01:13 PM
You could also do the Kishu Masha Mori Maarrar team but I feel like red/yellow teams are better in quest levels.

I actually make 3 different teams to complete the whole campaign before I started to push in PVP, Each team have their own purpose to beat the level because there are 3 types of levels,"Defend The Objective","Attack Your Opponent" and "Destroy Enemy Heroes", also Wan and Xiao is devastating in Campaign