PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Is Anyone Interested In A Full Campaign Guide?

Knightified
04-08-2017, 12:19 AM
I've been interested in starting my own YouTube channel for a while now, and with so many people asking how to complete a certain level I feel like this would be a good way to get an initial audience and help people out at the same time.

Basically, I would be creating a video on how to complete that specific level, for every single level currently released in the campaign. I would provide multiple different teams you could use to win, and only use heroes that players would typically already own when they reach that level.

So yeah, is anyone interested in something like this?

Skunkix
04-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Mixed feelings about this.

I think its a great idea to have a back up help videos for newbies.

But on the other way sometimes its better if the user discovers for itself how to win, and start to create a strategy....

Its a good idea anyways and will help a lot of people for sure

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-08-2017, 09:14 AM
I've been interested in starting my own YouTube channel for a while now, and with so many people asking how to complete a certain level I feel like this would be a good way to get an initial audience and help people out at the same time.

Basically, I would be creating a video on how to complete that specific level, for every single level currently released in the campaign. I would provide multiple different teams you could use to win, and only use heroes that players would typically already own when they reach that level.

So yeah, is anyone interested in something like this?

That had be too much, maybe put it in schedule for each of us to do it

Daniel Bruen
04-10-2017, 11:32 AM
that would be a great idea but it would take so long coming up with recommended heroes for each level. As For me, i'm still stuck on lvl 95 but i've received a new hero which makes it easier the lvl easier now.

Knightified
04-10-2017, 01:16 PM
that would be a great idea but it would take so long coming up with recommended heroes for each level. As For me, i'm still stuck on lvl 95 but i've received a new hero which makes it easier the lvl easier now.

Different strategies wouldn't be too dissimilar to create. I'm pretty good with making teams quickly. But yeah, it'd take a long time to finish.