PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking still rigged

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Facing so many overleveled players and I have a question, why does most overleveled players use Healers is just so irritating, I know you can always try random but what if the opponent in random is a player with all cards overleveled?

Skunkix
04-08-2017, 03:00 PM
I feel more irritated with hembala / firefox threesome guys/otk than healers =/

Fire/Ice/Machineguns/Tornados usually destroy healers, as we already told it several times.

04-09-2017, 12:37 AM
that is because u r in a low level indeed.... try quests to gain more xp before u get in pvp

Meo
04-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Facing so many overleveled players and I have a question, why does most overleveled players use Healers is just so irritating, I know you can always try random but what if the opponent in random is a player with all cards overleveled?

Overleveled you mean people level 29+ or with 1600+ HP?

Most high level players are random. Healers are probably just coincidence and I personally think it's because you seem to detest healers that you see them all the time. Psychologically it's called a confirmation bias. Do a record and you will probably notice that they don't appear all that often. Mathematically the chances of any hero being a healer is 6/70 AKA 3/35 multiple that by 4 cause you get 4 random heroes per game 12/35. Approximately 1 in 3 games you will have a healer.

In reality the percentage should be higher because most people probably don't have Khan/Don/Souhel/Outi. 70 is the maximum number of heroes. Most have 66-69 I would assume.

I'm paranoid of Ku-Luo/Jasser, I feel like they appear in 50% of my games despite only having there only being 2/70 or 1/35x4=4/35 chance I see one of them.

Plus most constructed if they have a healer is going to be Kishu.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 08:52 AM
that is because u r in a low level indeed.... try quests to gain more xp before u get in pvp

I already completed all

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 08:54 AM
I feel more irritated with hembala / firefox threesome guys/otk than healers =/

Fire/Ice/Machineguns/Tornados usually destroy healers, as we already told it several times.

Sadly, Stortan doesn't work because his immunity still allows direct damage enemy heroes to damage him, also my team is a Hembala with Sarkamin and Nei Li to heal each other just to keep Hembala alive :P

Meo
04-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Just because they are legendary doesn't mean they're make a good team or that they are the strongest for that matter.

I feel that your constructed team wouldn't just have trouble against healers...

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Just because they are legendary doesn't mean they're make a good team or that they are the strongest for that matter.

I feel that your constructed team wouldn't just have trouble against healers...

I don't select based on rarity, I also have Ken-Uh in case when the opponent is desperate to kill my Hembala to the point that they place all o their heroes on the board, also Nei Li and Sarkamin is a good support because of their special abilities like removing all adverse effects and reviving dead heroes

Skunkix
04-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Sadly, Stortan doesn't work because his immunity still allows direct damage enemy heroes to damage him, also my team is a Hembala with Sarkamin and Nei Li to heal each other just to keep Hembala alive :P

I never said sortan.

Also your team have too much gauge and low hp. And they are too big and only focus on hero kill. If you want focus on hero kill try some more versatile heroes.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 06:10 PM
I never said sortan.

Also your team have too much gauge and low hp. And they are too big and only focus on hero kill. If you want focus on hero kill try some more versatile heroes.

I'm planning to play Random now and I don't know if I should keep both Hembala and Ken-Uh though, maybe I will replace Ken-Uh with Squy soon and probably replace Sarkamin with Don, not sure :/