PDA

View Full Version : Is Fire suppose to be an adverse effect?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 11:03 AM
I placed Nei Li on the battlefield and as her Battlecry stated, "remove all adverse effects in the BATTLEFIELD" while her normal attack says Heals and remove averse effects on HEROES, why didn't Erys' flame be removed, maybe Nei Li's battlecry needs a rewwork

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 11:11 AM
FYI, Erys' flame was on the battlefield before I placed Nei Li

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Seriously no reply??

Skunkix
04-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Fire is not an effec. Its a field modificator.

Effect its ice and poison. Are dirrctly on a troop or hero. Rffect it is held on the hero/troop.
Fire will stay on same area despite if you move the heroes or not. Its a fire damage(field damage) not a burn damage(status damage)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Fire is not an effec. Its a field modificator.

Effect its ice and poison. Are dirrctly on a troop or hero. Rffect it is held on the hero/troop.
Fire will stay on same area despite if you move the heroes or not. Its a fire damage(field damage) not a burn damage(status damage)

Wouldn't that just make Nei Li's battlecry almost useless because is exactly the same thing that she can do on the battlefield except it can affect troops, in the end troops always dies

Skunkix
04-09-2017, 06:17 PM
I have seen turns literally passed with "no moves allowed" or people moving 3 times a hero to pass his/her turn cuz the field was frozen up. Fire may do damage but cannot neutralize your turn(at leastnot directly)

Neli BC is fine

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-09-2017, 07:19 PM
I have seen turns literally passed with "no moves allowed" or people moving 3 times a hero to pass his/her turn cuz the field was frozen up. Fire may do damage but cannot neutralize your turn(at leastnot directly)

Neli BC is fine

So it's like the opposite thing, Still think Nei Li is lacking a bit of something, her gauge is higher then Hembala though :/

Estefan Rodriguez
04-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Nei Li has saved my life in many battles due to its effect and battle cry, that heroes fine, not to mention it heals 15 health per commanders turn for each stack, and ive gotten it up to like 45 before

04-10-2017, 03:31 PM
fire on board lasts 2 turns ... it is not side effect.
only on hero... even the ice on troop can not be removed.
so fire is not on hero itself... power down is

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-11-2017, 06:59 PM
fire on board lasts 2 turns ... it is not side effect.
only on hero... even the ice on troop can not be removed.
so fire is not on hero itself... power down is

Ice can be removed by Nei Li

Skunkix
04-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Ice can be removed by Nei Li

just on her battlecry

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-12-2017, 01:59 PM
just on her battlecry

Yes but her normal attack affects heroes so she can also unfreeze heroes