PDA

View Full Version : Should there be a new division?

Daniel Bruen
04-10-2017, 11:51 AM
I was wondering if its possible to have a new division added in the campaign for those that completed supra and mega division --'

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-10-2017, 11:57 AM
I was wondering if its possible to have a new division added in the campaign for those that completed supra and mega division --'

We already had this discussion, I doubt the team is planning to make a new one soon

[K] Allen Bernard
04-10-2017, 02:25 PM
It has indeed already been transferred, and the team is aware of it but it's true that if it happens it won't be very soon, patience will be needed :)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Allen Bernard;69831']It has indeed already been transferred, and the team is aware of it but it's true that if it happens it won't be very soon, patience will be needed :)

I think it's already been 2 or 3 months since the submission, is development really that long?

The development is one thing, and given the small amount of devs we have, yes it can take long but it's also a question of priorities. Some things need to be dealt with before launching new content.

[K] Allen Bernard
04-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Well development is one thing, and with the small amount of devs we have, yes it can take a bit of time.
But the other issue is the priorities of certain tasks. Unfortunately some things need to be dealt with by those same developers before working on new content.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Allen Bernard;69834']Well development is one thing, and with the small amount of devs we have, yes it can take a bit of time.
But the other issue is the priorities of certain tasks. Unfortunately some things need to be dealt with by those same developers before working on new content.

Small amount of dev.... Last time I remember I think there is a lot in the official Kobojo page

HolyG
04-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Small amount of dev.... Last time I remember I think there is a lot in the official Kobojo page

I don't remember that since we always talk about the hardships of a small company like Kobojo.

[K] Allen Bernard
04-11-2017, 09:20 AM

Please send me a link I would like to see that.
No we don't have a lot of developers.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Allen Bernard;69861']Please send me a link I would like to see that.
No we don't have a lot of developers.

Kobojo.com

[K] Allen Bernard
04-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Kobojo.com

Okay so where do you see developers? Where do you see numbers?
Jason, all the people you see on the pictures are different employees, not only devs.
Also, we don't have as many employees as we did when the website was made (2 years ago).
So please don't make any assumptions based on this :)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Allen Bernard;69912']Okay so where do you see developers? Where do you see numbers?
Jason, all the people you see on the pictures are different employees, not only devs.
Also, we don't have as many employees as we did when the website was made (2 years ago).
So please don't make any assumptions based on this :)

I thought employees and devs are the same thing :P

[K] Allen Bernard
04-14-2017, 09:47 AM
I thought employees and devs are the same thing :P

ahaaa, now I understand :D
Nope, a dev is short for a developer: the only guys who know how to write the code of a game, therefore to fix issues or launch new content.
The other people you see are also artists, financial experts, marketing director, Human resources manager, etc...

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Allen Bernard;69948']ahaaa, now I understand :D
Nope, a dev is short for a developer: the only guys who know how to write the code of a game, therefore to fix issues or launch new content.
The other people you see are also artists, financial experts, marketing director, Human resources manager, etc...

Yes :D
10chars