PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] About the current number one player on the leaderboard

smilesnow
04-11-2017, 02:16 PM
My friend confronted the current leader board No.1 Jazzyworm several times today and got disconnected every time the match began. My friend was fine in all other matches. Has anyone got matched with Jazzyworm and got disconnected?

smilesnow
04-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Weird things happen. I got matched with Jazzyworm immediately after I posted this thread. Guess what, I got disconnected when I had the upper hand. I haven't been disconnected some days so it's weird. Waiting for other confirmations.

Knightified
04-11-2017, 03:50 PM
It could very well be a coincidence or it could be an exploit. Hard to tell at this stage, so I wouldn't accuse anyone of anything yet.

However, if anyone else DC's against him, please do keep us informed through this thread.

Peter Kuebler
04-11-2017, 07:08 PM
I added JazzyWorm to my friend's list after I beat him a couple weeks ago... No shenanigans in that game...

04-12-2017, 08:17 AM
举报这个贱人 抽他两嘴巴

smilesnow
04-12-2017, 08:20 AM
I am not accusing anyone of anything at this stage. It's just strange that my friend and me got disconnected with the same player yesterday and our other matches run just smoothly. In fact I recall that I met Jazzyworm long time ago but I haven't seen him lately. Since he still ranks top on the leaderboard, I am just waiting for other players who got matched with Jazzy to confirm whether strange disconnections happen ;)