PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Komeul freeze randomly not working?

Pheenix
04-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Seen this three times now - all against me, all against different heroes, all different games and same odd outcome on all.

So Komeul plays his ice attack against hero on the board and it misses. As in, it'll come from him and it'll hit my hero but there's no effect - no frozen hero or blue effect on the icon.

Odd outcome after this happened? In all three times, play activated Komeul again and the ice attack hit that exact same hero again and worked as normal.

Anyone else seen this?

Peter Kuebler
04-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Update 18.1 made the freeze a 75% chance. I've mostly been seeing it miss but it has hit a few times as well.

Knightified
04-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Update 18.1 made the freeze a 75% chance. I've mostly been seeing it miss but it has hit a few times as well.

What Peter said. It was a slight nerf since Komeul is such a powerful hero.

Estefan Rodriguez
04-11-2017, 09:09 PM
komeul needed the nerf, short primal gauge with 3 status effects, sure it was one shottable, but for the most part it would be able to get off 3 or 4 shots before dieing

Pheenix
04-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Ahhh - that makes it not happening first off makes sense.

Second time Komeul activates, his freeze hits, and works against, the same hero... putting that down to coincidence?

Knightified
04-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Ahhh - that makes it not happening first off makes sense.

Second time Komeul activates, his freeze hits, and works against, the same hero... putting that down to coincidence?

Yup. First time it was the 25% miss, second it was the 75% hit.

smilesnow
04-12-2017, 08:24 AM
Komeul is still a pain in the ass;) He still freezes heroes more often than not.