PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on level 195 for 2 months!

Squirrel Claymore
04-12-2017, 03:31 AM
I was storming through the beginning, beating each level no problem. Then it got challenging but not too rage causing.
Then I encountered level 195, the seriously unlucky curse I have. Either that they somehow burst the barrels under 3 rounds by chance or my team is too injured to continue the next wave. You be surprised the amount of things I had to change for my team. Still cannot beat it! I did things like use Sokol to heal barrels, used body blockers and still can be defeated. The closest I got to the enemy was wave 2 and he had 15 hp left. I stopped playing for a week cause that got me super salty.

How did you get past this level?

Knightified
04-12-2017, 06:25 AM
If you have basically every hero try out Hembala, Kishu, Saal, and Ned.

Since I assume you don't have those four, I'd recommend trying out Torr, Pyk, Mori, and Maarrar. You'll want to place Pyk up front and then line the other heroes in front of the unprotected barrel. Put Maarrar somewhere where he can buff 5-6 troops (basically use him for offense, not hero healing).

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-12-2017, 03:38 PM
If you have basically every hero try out Hembala, Kishu, Saal, and Ned.

Since I assume you don't have those four, I'd recommend trying out Torr, Pyk, Mori, and Maarrar. You'll want to place Pyk up front and then line the other heroes in front of the unprotected barrel. Put Maarrar somewhere where he can buff 5-6 troops (basically use him for offense, not hero healing).

If he have all heroes including all legendaries he would already complete the whole campaign, common sense, I still can't believe people are struggling with this I already completed all while I'm lvl 22 and right now lvl 23 :P

Meo
04-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Luck is a major factor.

But I semi-agree with Knighty's strategy. However if it was me I'd swap out Mori for Krys and create the perfect wall defence. Marraar should just buff heroes. The reason I say this is because the first time I played I couldn't summon Maarrar in time and Pyk died and then the barrels exploded. Round two, I did win but my 400HP Pyk became like 127 in round two before I summoned Maarrar to heal him.

Also because in Wave 1, your opponent has Liu and can wipe out any unused buff tiles.

Knightified
04-12-2017, 05:22 PM
Luck is a major factor.

But I semi-agree with Knighty's strategy. However if it was me I'd swap out Mori for Krys and create the perfect wall defence. Marraar should just buff heroes. The reason I say this is because the first time I played I couldn't summon Maarrar in time and Pyk died and then the barrels exploded. Round two, I did win but my 400HP Pyk became like 127 in round two before I summoned Maarrar to heal him.

Also because in Wave 1, your opponent has Liu and can wipe out any unused buff tiles.

Good idea! Didn't even consider the use of a wall. But yeah, Pyk + Krys + Maarrar + Torr would be a great team for this level.

Squirrel Claymore
04-14-2017, 02:55 AM
Im Level 20, I just retried the level another 30 times and cannot do enough damage nor sustain enough damage to win.

Also I followed up with the advice, that didn't work as well cause my guys aren't strong enough to survive because Pyk absorbs too much damage. Or Torr dies because he gets harassed by buffed minions, which leads to defeat cause hes my main damage dealer.

I did multiple tactics to win that level, looks like I will never get through unless I somehow get experience for level 21. Then buying a chest.

I give up

gWorldz
04-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Im Level 20, I just retried the level another 30 times and cannot do enough damage nor sustain enough damage to win.

Also I followed up with the advice, that didn't work as well cause my guys aren't strong enough to survive because Pyk absorbs too much damage. Or Torr dies because he gets harassed by buffed minions, which leads to defeat cause hes my main damage dealer.

I did multiple tactics to win that level, looks like I will never get through unless I somehow get experience for level 21. Then buying a chest.

I give up

How about you help us understand what you have to work with as far as heroes goes, we are telling you teams we'd use but our heroes are much higher level and its been months since we were level 20. What my friends keep accidentally doing is asking you to use a hero that you need to be 21 or 25 just to obtain and if you manage to get them from an event they are still low level and not very effective. If you can get us a list of your heroes with their levels or screenshots of your heroes I'm sure one of us can offer you a decent build to tackle this stage with ;)

Michael Garde
04-14-2017, 10:09 PM
There are plenty of ways to attack this level.
Maybe have pyk and Borg in front in front row blocking the barrels, both being green it should be easier to keep pyk alive. Coupled with krys and squy. Squy could be good because of the points for taking out tiles regardless of his level.
Maybe not worry about krys and use isiaaki with squy to have a 2 colour team.
If you would rather take out the heroes for points is look at shura squy and kiit combo and maybe gave sokal to keep adding points to the barrels....
Or you could maybe sit Borg on front row and sit maarrar behind him to keep that front row charged for blocking and then a big attack when needed and use them with say krys for points and another green buffer like bane or sokal.
Liu will wipe out some in the middle but you will still have buffed units somewhere on your board for points.
Or personally I think I'd use pyk and Borg on front row blocking the barrels and sit maarrar and krys behind them. 2 colours keeps it easier to keep you defence charged and just chip away at them with krys and your tile combos. Plus the front edges will end up packing a big punch when you get a chance to use them.

gWorldz
04-15-2017, 02:34 AM
There are plenty of ways to attack this level.
Maybe have pyk and Borg in front in front row blocking the barrels, both being green it should be easier to keep pyk alive. Coupled with krys and squy. Squy could be good because of the points for taking out tiles regardless of his level.
Maybe not worry about krys and use isiaaki with squy to have a 2 colour team.
If you would rather take out the heroes for points is look at shura squy and kiit combo and maybe gave sokal to keep adding points to the barrels....
Or you could maybe sit Borg on front row and sit maarrar behind him to keep that front row charged for blocking and then a big attack when needed and use them with say krys for points and another green buffer like bane or sokal.
Liu will wipe out some in the middle but you will still have buffed units somewhere on your board for points.
Or personally I think I'd use pyk and Borg on front row blocking the barrels and sit maarrar and krys behind them. 2 colours keeps it easier to keep you defence charged and just chip away at them with krys and your tile combos. Plus the front edges will end up packing a big punch when you get a chance to use them.

Krys is not available at 20 and if only playing on Facebook the heroes available will not be very high high level, running Pyk, unless level 5-6 is very challenging. Michael, Borg is great but from our testing it became apparent he is only effective at higher levels. Most of the rest is good solid advice but we still haven't given the OP a solid team that guarantees a chance at victory. I'd lean toward your suggestions and try Borg Sokal Kiit and Squu but want to see the heroes the OP has to choose from before I make a suggestion.

Squirrel Claymore
04-15-2017, 02:51 AM
Aggghhhh I finally beat it by a scratch!
Pyk almost died but I stacked enough defense and out healed every assault thrown.
Torr got me past wave one but died in wave 2.
Masha kept Pyk alive while also having lots of boosted troops.
Borf did some minor healing overall but was killed in wave 2 by Shura.

gWorldz
04-15-2017, 03:13 AM
Congrats :D

So happy to hear you got past it ;)

Michael Garde
04-15-2017, 08:03 PM
Aggghhhh I finally beat it by a scratch!
Pyk almost died but I stacked enough defense and out healed every assault thrown.
Torr got me past wave one but died in wave 2.
Masha kept Pyk alive while also having lots of boosted troops.
Borf did some minor healing overall but was killed in wave 2 by Shura.

Aaah i thought krys was available by then.
Yeah we know borg is weak but i was just focusing on buffing pyk...

anyways he got there so congrats!