PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Primal Legends Rewards

ProudSpud
04-15-2017, 11:10 PM
Hello everybody. I am a new player in MGG, but I have been playing PL for a few months now (level 26 for the moment). I have a question regarding the rewards offered to MGG players for reaching certain levels in PL.

If I began playing PL first, does that mean I won't recieve these rewards? Not that I have a problem with it, but I could use some of those.

Anyway, tahnks for your attention. Have a nice day. :D

[K] Allen Bernard
04-18-2017, 10:06 AM
Hi ProudSpud and welcome to the Forum!

In order to get the Primal Legends rewards in Mutants: Genetic Gladiators you will first need to download Primal Legends and connect to it using the same Facebook account you use on Mutants: Genetic Gladiators.
Then in Primal Legends reach level 5 to receive Drall in MGG,
Reach level 10 to receive 2500 Gold,
Reach level 17 to receive 5000 Gold,
Reach level 23 to receive Gwenn!

The fact you started playing Primal Legends first shouldn't be an issue, you should receive the rewards retro-actively.

Have a nice one and see you later!

ProudSpud
04-19-2017, 06:15 AM
Thanks a lot for the reply. But here's the thing. I discovered Primal Legends far before I began playing this one, which is why I'm at level 28 (sorry, I noticed I wrote 26 a little bit late). I have already connected in-game to the same facebook account I have for Primal Legends. I was wondering if I was still eligible to recieve this rewards, and if not, oh well.

Thank you Allen. I'm hoping to learn more about the game in the future in order to participate in the topics discussed here. Have a nice day! :D