PDA

View Full Version : Enemy's point of view

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-16-2017, 09:12 AM
What I mean is that you can hold down the opponent's heroes to see their attack target range, this is helpful since you can finally see Shi's target range because is just so hard to see where Shi will attack and also she has a cheap gauge for high damage, sort of OP

gWorldz
04-16-2017, 11:29 AM
Yea that would be really helpful ;D

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Yea that would be really helpful ;D

Yeah, got owned by Shi in random because I don't know where she attacks :P

Skunkix
04-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Would be a nice featue, indeed.

Knightified
04-16-2017, 03:45 PM
I'd like this feature.

Estefan Rodriguez
04-17-2017, 03:24 AM
Could Define be useful

ProudSpud
04-19-2017, 06:37 AM
Indeed a useful feature I would like to see in the game. Nice idea.

Pencil Sketches
04-25-2017, 10:04 PM
That would be helpful.

Meo
04-25-2017, 11:30 PM
What I mean is that you can hold down the opponent's heroes to see their attack target range, this is helpful since you can finally see Shi's target range because is just so hard to see where Shi will attack and also she has a cheap gauge for high damage, sort of OP

Althought I get what you want, and I suppose it could be useful...but that example is not good.

Even the owner of Shi does not know where she will hit except the instant they put her down. If you place her against a wall, you can more or less know how to move her to hit. If you placed her in the centre to avoid a Mandra/Horis/Nara attack, you have no idea how you should move her after Shi drops or the enemy hero is moved (sideways).

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-28-2017, 01:48 PM
Althought I get what you want, and I suppose it could be useful...but that example is not good.

Even the owner of Shi does not know where she will hit except the instant they put her down. If you place her against a wall, you can more or less know how to move her to hit. If you placed her in the centre to avoid a Mandra/Horis/Nara attack, you have no idea how you should move her after Shi drops or the enemy hero is moved (sideways).

I thought of that too, but is since you admit that you are a Shi user you should know the diagonal direction where she will hit

gWorldz
04-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Shi owner can check Shi attack anytime by holding finger down on the hero. So the point Meo was making is actually moot :O_O:

Meo
04-28-2017, 09:44 PM
Shi owner can check Shi attack anytime by holding finger down on the hero. So the point Meo was making is actually moot :O_O:

Really? Since the new update? You didn't use to be able to, it use to just tell you her stats.

But I still think it's hard to figure out where/how she hits if she's not hugging a wall

Knightified
04-29-2017, 12:27 AM
Really? Since the new update? You didn't use to be able to, it use to just tell you her stats.

But I still think it's hard to figure out where/how she hits if she's not hugging a wall

No it's been this way for a long time. You literally press and hold her down on the board, not the side icon.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-29-2017, 04:47 AM

Knight was right, you hold down the heroes on your board