PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Tali did not resurrect herself

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-16-2017, 01:15 PM
She died but she didn't resurrect herself, bug??

Knightified
04-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Not a bug. If Tali dies while unsummoned or frozen her resurrect ability will not activate.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-17-2017, 12:19 PM
Not a bug. If Tali dies while unsummoned or frozen her resurrect ability will not activate.

Oh, frozen might be the case

Skunkix
04-17-2017, 12:34 PM
I believe before update tali could respawn if she died on bench.

Im like 95% sure of that!!

gWorldz
04-17-2017, 01:44 PM
I believe before update tali could respawn if she died on bench.

Im like 95% sure of that!!

Pretty sure she couldn't, allowing that would have been murder by Komeul and Yar with their poison or Hembala direct attack -_-

... but to be honest my Tali usually died before getting in play before the update, that I know didn't respawn, I used the tactic so I didn't have to take damage multiple times from her dying ...o.O

I don't know what would happen if you had already played her and she was returned and then died though, so you could be right but I still think Kobojo probably took into account the first statement before release :O_O:

No worries either way though, just glad if it ever was that way, it isn't any more :D

Knightified
04-17-2017, 02:07 PM
If Tali was played and then sent back to the bench by something like Hembala's battlecry or Don and then proceeded to die, she would not respawn.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-17-2017, 02:29 PM
Pretty sure she couldn't, allowing that would have been murder by Komeul and Yar with their poison or Hembala direct attack -_-

... but to be honest my Tali usually died before getting in play before the update, that I know didn't respawn, I used the tactic so I didn't have to take damage multiple times from her dying ...o.O

I don't know what would happen if you had already played her and she was returned and then died though, so you could be right but I still think Kobojo probably took into account the first statement before release :O_O:

No worries either way though, just glad if it ever was that way, it isn't any more :D

Tali might need a bleeding debuff, something tat functions like poison but except bleeding debuffs are uncurable even with Nei Li's battlecry etc.

gWorldz
04-18-2017, 02:29 AM
Tali might need a bleeding debuff, something tat functions like poison but except bleeding debuffs are uncurable even with Nei Li's battlecry etc.

nah, Tali too weak, too low health and too slow to charge to require a debuff of any kind, if anything she needs a boost lol

Skunkix
04-18-2017, 04:00 PM

Im mostly sure once i killed her with hembala and the noice and the green light appeared on his bench.

Meo
04-18-2017, 05:08 PM
Im mostly sure once i killed her with hembala and the noice and the green light appeared on his bench.

Are you sure?

I had my Tali killed (pre-summon) via Hembala and she never respawn (not that want her too in that situation).

Michael Garde
04-18-2017, 08:40 PM
If Tali is on the board with low health and hembala is summoned he will kill Tali will die and be resurrected because she was killed on the board as he deals his attack before his battle cry takes effect. At anytime Tali is sitting in the deck and killed than that is the end of her. That is my understanding

ProudSpud
04-19-2017, 06:55 AM
If Tali is on the board with low health and hembala is summoned he will kill Tali will die and be resurrected because she was killed on the board as he deals his attack before his battle cry takes effect. At anytime Tali is sitting in the deck and killed than that is the end of her. That is my understanding

I'm not sure how Tali works in this situation, but Styr and Banka do not activate teir deathrattles when killed by Hembala's first attack.

I just confirmed this in a tight situation in arena. He had Styr in the front line (60 something hp left) and Banka to his left (50 something hp left) and Shura behind Styr (200+ health). I had Hembala (77 damage at level 2) ready, so I took the risk, and he killed them both and returned Shura to his deck. Neither of them activated their deathrattle.

Either I got lucky there, or this is how it works. But it worked for me. ;)

Michael Garde
04-20-2017, 04:11 AM
I'm not sure how Tali works in this situation, but Styr and Banka do not activate teir deathrattles when killed by Hembala's first attack.

I just confirmed this in a tight situation in arena. He had Styr in the front line (60 something hp left) and Banka to his left (50 something hp left) and Shura behind Styr (200+ health). I had Hembala (77 damage at level 2) ready, so I took the risk, and he killed them both and returned Shura to his deck. Neither of them activated their deathrattle.

Either I got lucky there, or this is how it works. But it worked for me. ;)

Ok so I'm wrong and his battle cry takes effect first and then he deals his attack.....