PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Yatagarasu Shall Rise!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-19-2017, 03:45 PM
Remember the time when I suggest the new mutant called Yatagarasu to replace Space Surfer in the Challenge Hall a few months ago. Well, I have his stats now, make him be at the speed of 7.14(the same speed as Space Princess, Drusella etc.) and have his stats sort of be like Space Princess but a bit stronger, for his genes I'm still unsure to put Mythic-Zoomorph or Zoomorph-Mythic, for ability make it Curse, so this mutant is overall a game changer, a fast and strong mutant, it's basically like Space Princess but stronger and Space Princess is already quite strong right now in the current meta, I think it's more of like an opposite version of Phoenix though, so how's this suggestion??

HolyG
04-20-2017, 01:20 PM
I drew it. I made some kind of badass mutant.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-20-2017, 03:14 PM
I drew it. I made some kind of badass mutant.

Where's the image? XP

HolyG
04-20-2017, 05:17 PM
Where's the image? XP

http://i.imgur.com/UqBxkjY.png

HolyG
04-20-2017, 05:17 PM

It's just a sketch, maybe something the developers can base on?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-20-2017, 05:26 PM

Some upgrades are needed to make it look stronger

ProudSpud
04-22-2017, 05:52 AM
Sounds like a really cool idea. I would like to see a mutant like this in the game. Just forgive my ignorance, but what is the Challenge Hall? Or where can I access it?

Neil Law
04-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a really cool idea. I would like to see a mutant like this in the game. Just forgive my ignorance, but what is the Challenge Hall? Or where can I access it?

Assuming you built one and it is on your rooftop then it looks like the building on the left and current contents (click on the building and select produce) look like the picture on the right.

If you haven't built it check in the Store's buildings section.

ProudSpud
04-23-2017, 03:13 AM
Oh, I see. Thanks Neil, I thought it was something like a "Hall of Fame" type of thing where you could see the strongest mutants. :P
If Yatagarasu becomes a thing, I'm definitely saving for him!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Oh, I see. Thanks Neil, I thought it was something like a "Hall of Fame" type of thing where you could see the strongest mutants. :P
If Yatagarasu becomes a thing, I'm definitely saving for him!

I suggest getting Space Surfer first before he expires and where's Bernard now?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-23-2017, 02:59 PM
The moment you guys have been waiting for, the concept art for Yatagarasu
http://i.imgur.com/mVt2l9y.png

NOTE: That "ATAY" at the left is actually Yatagarasu but mirrored because I took the picture from a webcam

HolyG
04-23-2017, 06:53 PM
The moment you guys have been waiting for, the concept art for Yatagarasu
http://i.imgur.com/mVt2l9y.png

NOTE: That "ATAY" at the left is actually Yatagarasu but mirrored because I took the picture from a webcam

I see... I'll try it one more time!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-24-2017, 08:19 AM
I see... I'll try it one more time!

Perhaps redraw my version of it to see if there's anything better also I'm thinking or those "neon lights thing" to be fading to black for a second making the whole Yatagarasu black as if he is hiding in the shadows and yes make his whole body black and neon lights probably reddish purple

[K] Allen Bernard
04-24-2017, 10:32 AM
It looks cool, I like the idea however I think it looks a bit too much like the Phoenix Mutant in adult size :/

HolyG
04-24-2017, 11:49 AM
Allen Bernard;70157']It looks cool, I like the idea however I think it looks a bit too much like the Phoenix Mutant in adult size :/

It's a sketch, I am trying a new drawing!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Allen Bernard;70157']It looks cool, I like the idea however I think it looks a bit too much like the Phoenix Mutant in adult size :/

Those flamy looking presence in my sketch is meant to be a dark fume, you know like Yatagarasu represents death and Phoenix represents flame that's why Phoenix have that fiery presence also Yatagarasu is Yin, Phoenix is Yang, the Yin Yang

[K] Allen Bernard
04-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Those flamy looking presence in my sketch is meant to be a dark fume, you know like Yatagarasu represents death and Phoenix represents flame that's why Phoenix have that fiery presence also Yatagarasu is Yin, Phoenix is Yang, the Yin Yang

That detail makes it much more interesting! :) I will pass the idea on to the team. Nice one guys!

HolyG
04-24-2017, 04:15 PM
Allen Bernard;70174']That detail makes it much more interesting! :) I will pass the idea on to the team. Nice one guys!

Thank you o' mighty God!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-25-2017, 03:46 PM
Allen Bernard;70174']That detail makes it much more interesting! :) I will pass the idea on to the team. Nice one guys!

Let's hope it gets added to the game also show the team the featured sketch we drew so they get inspiration

HolyG
04-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Let's hope it gets added to the game also show the team the featured sketch we drew so they get inspiration

Let us be the muse <3 xp

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-26-2017, 12:34 PM
Let us be the muse <3 xp

u's if you know what I mean XP