PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Heroes' Sprite

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-20-2017, 04:43 PM
In the game, why does Ken-Uh, Mirga and Noren's upgraded appearance look different compared to this image, which can be found as an ad in the forums, need some rework on those

http://i.imgur.com/oC15cFV.jpg

Knightified
04-20-2017, 05:50 PM
They don't look different...?

Although they could remove that "coming soon" banner.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-20-2017, 06:15 PM
They don't look different...?

Although they could remove that "coming soon" banner.

Upgraded appearance of Mirga is wearing in gold, Ken-Uh i wearing a mask and Noren is all fiery throughout his whole body

gWorldz
04-20-2017, 08:18 PM
Those aren't supposed to be images of the upgraded heroes, I don't think o_O

Originally heroes were planned to change appearance more often, perhaps even per level (unsure if that often), the Noren pictured is a hybrid of the 2 versions we currently have. I assume the others are also and reflect the original art submitted for those heroes at alternate levels o.O

I asked the same question a few months ago Jason Tek Chun Sheng :D

smilesnow
04-21-2017, 02:20 AM
A lot of people will embrace the idea of a shower of hero skins.

ProudSpud
04-21-2017, 02:44 AM
A lot of people will embrace the idea of a shower of hero skins.

I agree. Though its not vital, it would break the monotony of seeing the same heroes all the time.

gWorldz
04-21-2017, 03:20 AM
I agree. Though its not vital, it would break the monotony of seeing the same heroes all the time.

... and bloat the games installation, increasing the amount required in game cache and eventually reduce the number of heroes available I'd guess. They chose to use fewer skins for reasons and I agree it would be nice to see the skins they have in reserve but I don't encourage them to be added to the game. I like it being easy to recognize hero levels and at least *guess* within range quickly as matches begin o.O

ProudSpud
04-22-2017, 05:15 AM
... and bloat the games installation, increasing the amount required in game cache and eventually reduce the number of heroes available I'd guess. They chose to use fewer skins for reasons and I agree it would be nice to see the skins they have in reserve but I don't encourage them to be added to the game. I like it being easy to recognize hero levels and at least *guess* within range quickly as matches begin o.O

Maybe not exactly level depedent skins, but rather skins you could buy with gold and decide which ones you want and which ones not. It would still make the game heavier, but hopefully not as much. I really don't know how cache works, though.

Skunkix
04-23-2017, 12:00 AM
These are the old hero images :3

A bunch of heroes had graphic rework a time ago. For example shura, isiaaki horis kaala. And a few more.

edit
On a personal opinion,blue mirga is cuter than gold >//<