PDA

View Full Version : What's with the free wins??

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-23-2017, 12:43 PM
Is just me playing Random Matches and out of nowhere the opponent conceded, twice in a row, what's more that two opponents are different players, I have experienced this quite a lot of times, what are they trying to do???

Walther
04-23-2017, 03:34 PM
if i start with a team of 3+ support chars i usually surrender on the spot aswell because everything else would just be a waste of time for me.

Knightified
04-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Pretty much what Walther said. Lots of people surrender if given terrible teams.

Skunkix
04-23-2017, 07:14 PM
Surrendering for geting a bad hand is lame... a true commander tries!!!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-24-2017, 04:14 AM
Where's the fun in surrendering??

gWorldz
04-24-2017, 04:42 AM
Where's the fun in surrendering??

If you play classic, people quit because its boring waste of time in their opinion. People just get tired of facing mono/mostly yellow constructed with Saal and/or Komeul Sarkamin or whatever current meta build is. I know allot of players that quit immediately if they face an opponent with those builds. When playing random it doesn't hurt them as badly to concede and they can take the loss and earn a win in the same amount of time and not have to deal with the aggravation. Classic is boring to play and boring to face for most of us, no skill, no imagination and no entertainment. People I have faced more than once that have the same meta team aren't worth the time required to battle win or lose ... they are not playing the same game I am.

... but many of the people conceding straight away at the beginning or end of a season are often just doing their 20 required battles to get a battle chest before going back to their main account for the rest of the season.

Sometimes like said its bad teams or people thinking you are playing classic even if you just got a lucky set of heroes that looks or even is one of the current meta builds.

Personally I don't like players conceding like that, even when I face stuff like the above I at least go a couple turns in to make sure and see how my units fall. Random can beat meta often but it is challenging and quite frustrating most of the time. You never know if you never try though o.O

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-24-2017, 05:13 AM
If you play classic, people quit because its boring waste of time in their opinion. People just get tired of facing mono/mostly yellow constructed with Saal and/or Komeul Sarkamin or whatever current meta build is. I know allot of players that quit immediately if they face an opponent with those builds. When playing random it doesn't hurt them as badly to concede and they can take the loss and earn a win in the same amount of time and not have to deal with the aggravation. Classic is boring to play and boring to face for most of us, no skill, no imagination and no entertainment. People I have faced more than once that have the same meta team aren't worth the time required to battle win or lose ... they are not playing the same game I am.

... but many of the people conceding straight away at the beginning or end of a season are often just doing their 20 required battles to get a battle chest before going back to their main account for the rest of the season.

Sometimes like said its bad teams or people thinking you are playing classic even if you just got a lucky set of heroes that looks or even is one of the current meta builds.

Personally I don't like players conceding like that, even when I face stuff like the above I at least go a couple turns in to make sure and see how my units fall. Random can beat meta often but it is challenging and quite frustrating most of the time. You never know if you never try though o.O

I'm already used to Random, it's easier than Classic IMO

Meo
04-24-2017, 02:37 PM
Tai, Vernay, Kane, Liu/Arpa/Pyk is a concede team, unless you really want to go with a wall strategy but Tai isn't really a good enough healer for that

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-25-2017, 02:42 PM
Tai, Vernay, Kane, Liu/Arpa/Pyk is a concede team, unless you really want to go with a wall strategy but Tai isn't really a good enough healer for that

Perhaps you need to chip the opponent overtime and see if they ever misplace their heroes in the kill zone of Liu and Arpa

Meo
04-25-2017, 08:56 PM
I do usually play for a while just in case the opponent also has a terrible team but I get why some people don't want the frustration and feel it's better to give up.