PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Cash Frenzy

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-24-2017, 09:19 AM
It's a total scam!! Why not just reduce the cost of 20 golds to 10 golds, I still remember I wasted like 1000 golds last time and got nothing good, the chances of getting the credits instead of gold are too high

[K] Allen Bernard
04-24-2017, 10:40 AM
Jason, you don't have to go there if you think it's a "scam".

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Allen Bernard;70159']Jason, you don't have to go there if you think it's a "scam".

You don't wanna leave it alone and let it be useless whilst is a feature of the game

[K] Allen Bernard
04-24-2017, 02:58 PM
Quite a lot of players still use it.
Because you don't like this feature doesn't mean it's the case for everyone ;)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-25-2017, 01:48 PM
Allen Bernard;70173']Quite a lot of players still use it.
Because you don't like this feature doesn't mean it's the case for everyone ;)

Quite a lot of players use it?? Why am I not surprised :/

Skorbie
04-29-2017, 03:43 AM
It's a total scam!! Why not just reduce the cost of 20 golds to 10 golds, I still remember I wasted like 1000 golds last time and got nothing good, the chances of getting the credits instead of gold are too high

It's not a scam at all and I for one am getting tired of players saying that it's a scam. For one, no one is forcing anyone to play the slots and it is called Cash Frenzy after all. Secondly, all of the slots are based on chance, which is the same with any other slot machine in real life. Now you say you wasted 1,000 gold and got nothing good, but I believe you got gold in return, even if it was 100 gold. You all believe that the more gold or tokens you put into the slots, the better the chance of winning big right? That is not how it goes. You all point your fingers at Kobojo when things don't go your way, you guys can't and won't except the fact that it is you that it is to blame as no one forced you to be greedy, like using 1,000 gold, instead of saying, well I'll just use 100 gold and see what I get, but no, you continued throwing away your gold hoping to win big. Even if the price to play was reduced to 10 gold, you guys would still complain that you got nothing big as I see a lot of whining about it in the forums and on the fan page. What most of you players do is gamble, like putting a big bet on a horse, hoping that it's going to win, so that you win big. Now that is a risk you take and honestly, it's not the best way to win. so my two cents worth for you and all that complain about it, is to chisel at the slots, meaning to only use at maximum 100 gold a day.

HolyG
04-30-2017, 05:47 PM
It's not a scam at all and I for one am getting tired of players saying that it's a scam. For one, no one is forcing anyone to play the slots and it is called Cash Frenzy after all. Secondly, all of the slots are based on chance, which is the same with any other slot machine in real life. Now you say you wasted 1,000 gold and got nothing good, but I believe you got gold in return, even if it was 100 gold. You all believe that the more gold or tokens you put into the slots, the better the chance of winning big right? That is not how it goes. You all point your fingers at Kobojo when things don't go your way, you guys can't and won't except the fact that it is you that it is to blame as no one forced you to be greedy, like using 1,000 gold, instead of saying, well I'll just use 100 gold and see what I get, but no, you continued throwing away your gold hoping to win big. Even if the price to play was reduced to 10 gold, you guys would still complain that you got nothing big as I see a lot of whining about it in the forums and on the fan page. What most of you players do is gamble, like putting a big bet on a horse, hoping that it's going to win, so that you win big. Now that is a risk you take and honestly, it's not the best way to win. so my two cents worth for you and all that complain about it, is to chisel at the slots, meaning to only use at maximum 100 gold a day.

Give this man the award he deserves.

Skorbie
05-01-2017, 02:40 AM
Give this man the award he deserves.

Thanks. I've been trying to educate players for a long time now of how the slots work, especially those that believe that the slots are a scam. It's annoying knowing that there are so many players who think this, but I know better, as I am probably one of the older players here and have played the slot machines in real life many times. The slots in the game are really no different than those in real life. I just wish that these players would understand this instead of whining about it like a sore loser for their gambling mistakes.