PDA

View Full Version : Off topic

HolyG
04-24-2017, 11:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU

I know, this video is off topic, and it validates some rules of the forum, like advertising, off-topic post etc. But please let me share with you this masterpiece.

P.S those who watched "13 reasons why" WILL cry.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-24-2017, 01:04 PM
This needs to be a sticky thread so people can post all the Off-Topic things they want

HolyG
04-24-2017, 04:16 PM
This needs to be a sticky thread so people can post all the Off-Topic things they want

I hope so.

Neil Law
04-25-2017, 09:12 PM
Sure, make this forum even more pointless than it already is by posting trash.

HolyG
04-26-2017, 06:24 PM
Sure, make this forum even more pointless than it already is by posting trash.

Iknow, I am a community general, my duty is to make this forum go by the rules , but son, if you think this is trash, you may be holding a mirror.

Skorbie
04-27-2017, 04:00 AM
Although this is a cool song, I don't see how relevant it is to the game. I know this is not breaking the rules of the use of the forums, but advertising your material would probably be better suited on YouTube.That in part is what YouTube is for if you choose to use it that way. I have created my own music too, but you're not going to see me post any of my music here, when it is already uploaded to another site.

HolyG
04-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Although this is a cool song, I don't see how relevant it is to the game. I know this is not breaking the rules of the use of the forums, but advertising your material would probably be better suited on YouTube.That in part is what YouTube is for if you choose to use it that way. I have created my own music too, but you're not going to see me post any of my music here, when it is already uploaded to another site.

Oh, no. It's not my song. I told everyone it's off topic. I just wanted to share this masterpiece. If you want thing related to the forum or the game, why would you open a thread named "off topic" ?

P.S When I say "you", I mean generally.

Neil Law
04-27-2017, 12:59 PM
Iknow, I am a community general, my duty is to make this forum go by the rules , but son, if you think this is trash, you may be holding a mirror.

Get stuffed. I didn't even listen to this song just responding to your continued making this forum pointless. You don't add much value as I see it (IMHO) and it can turn away those that come into the forum.

You and Jason are chatting back and forth with not much but a whining. Perhaps some GOOD replies to the queries rather than your terse replies would help. Perhaps spend some time responding to queries in the other sections where there is none.

Why would we open an item labelled "Off Topic" because there is so little activity in this forum and it may still be about the game.

You are a "Community General" what ever that means. Act like one.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-27-2017, 02:31 PM
There is an Off Topic subforum last time, but now it's removed

HolyG
04-27-2017, 03:08 PM
Get stuffed. I didn't even listen to this song just responding to your continued making this forum pointless. You don't add much value as I see it (IMHO) and it can turn away those that come into the forum.

You and Jason are chatting back and forth with not much but a whining. Perhaps some GOOD replies to the queries rather than your terse replies would help. Perhaps spend some time responding to queries in the other sections where there is none.

Why would we open an item labelled "Off Topic" because there is so little activity in this forum and it may still be about the game.

You are a "Community General" what ever that means. Act like one.

Why did you click the thread? Why did you even reply? It's off topic, you don't like it, we understand you, but replying for no reason? I have a great relationship with all the members. Maybe that means I am doing great on my job and need no one to teach me how to do it. Yes, me and Jason chat a lot and believe, we are keeping this forum "alive" more than you. We respect everyone's decisions and you are no one to judge them.

Best regards, HolyG

Neil Law
04-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Reply for no reason - I gave you the reason. And you are not keeping the forum alive but using chats that don't really interest people.

Discuss strategies, approaches to the game.

Reason I've reduced my involvement is because 90% of what comes in here is your whining and chatting. If people need help you'll notice I've done that. And more than one liners - pictures, descriptions, etc.

HolyG
04-27-2017, 03:19 PM
Reply for no reason - I gave you the reason. And you are not keeping the forum alive but using chats that don't really interest people.

Reason I've reduced my involvement is because 90% of what comes in here is your whining and chatting. If people need help you'll notice I've done that. And more than one liners - pictures, descriptions, etc.

http://media.tumblr.com/cb51f9ab0691fe3660e90782a419ce42/tumblr_inline_mpbfqxnEjy1qz4rgp.gif

Anything you gotta ask us, sir?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-27-2017, 03:22 PM

There's literally no strategies to the game, there's only skill to win and don't act so toxic otherwise you may get a warning or an infraction

Neil Law
04-27-2017, 08:21 PM
There's literally no strategies to the game, there's only skill to win and don't act so toxic otherwise you may get a warning or an infraction

Yes there are - we've been working it out.

Given this is the Jason/Holy show now - CIAO.

Kratos
04-27-2017, 09:20 PM

There's no skill involved in this game, it's all about buying the strongest mutants, taking the best tags and you're done.

HolyG
04-27-2017, 09:58 PM
There's no skill involved in this game, it's all about buying the strongest mutants, taking the best tags and you're done.

It's all about skills.

Skorbie
04-28-2017, 06:05 AM
It's all about skills.

I totally agree.
I fail to understand why so many think it's all about money. The game isn't about money, it's about having fun while using skills and knowledge.

Kratos
04-28-2017, 06:38 AM
I totally agree.
I fail to understand why so many think it's all about money. The game isn't about money, it's about having fun while using skills and knowledge.

Because it is, i use space surfer hadeath and big boss which have higher stats compared to other mutants and pvp is a walk in the park.

Kratos
04-28-2017, 06:42 AM
It's all about skills.

If for skills u mean knowledge about genes and abilities bullcrap then ok but dont tell me that this game is about skills pls.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-28-2017, 04:17 PM
Yes there are - we've been working it out.

Given this is the Jason/Holy show now - CIAO.

Okay?? I think you envy us that's why you started being all jerky and stuff and the game is too complicated to understand