PDA

View Full Version : Basic Mutant Cost

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-25-2017, 05:54 PM
You know those Pit Lord, Dracus Nobilis, Valkyrie, Xenos etc. Well their cost in the shop is too expensive, maybe the team need to convert the golds to credits like the normal basic Dracus Nobilis is already 2880 gold, I had rather buy the Gods Pack or Undead Leaders Pack that are currently in the shop now which both cost 2500 each and already has gold mutants in it, I just don't understand calculation

HolyG
04-25-2017, 08:16 PM
You know those Pit Lord, Dracus Nobilis, Valkyrie, Xenos etc. Well their cost in the shop is too expensive, maybe the team need to convert the golds to credits like the normal basic Dracus Nobilis is already 2880 gold, I had rather buy the Gods Pack or Undead Leaders Pack that are currently in the shop now which both cost 2500 each and already has gold mutants in it, I just don't understand calculation

I Agree! I thought about that too.

[K] Allen Bernard
04-27-2017, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll submit this to the team however I can't guarantee that it will be applied though.

HolyG
04-27-2017, 12:43 PM
Allen Bernard;70215']Thanks for the suggestion, I'll submit this to the team however I can't guarantee that it will be applied though.

It's not a problem for old players, but anyways.