PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Latest PVE

Skorbie
04-27-2017, 02:58 AM
I am totally shocked that no one has made a comment about this since yesterday. Now I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but I noticed it last night of changes made to the rewards. Stage 10 and stage 100 are different. The thing that caught my eye at first was the mutant reward, which was Gorn but is now Dug Durio. Why were these changed? It makes it unfair for those that have reached stage 100 before the change.
The other thing while I am here is another question. Why hasn't the facebook fan page been updated lately? It's been like a week and that is very strange.

Ivan Cubacubz
04-27-2017, 04:11 AM
I am totally shocked that no one has made a comment about this since yesterday. Now I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but I noticed it last night of changes made to the rewards. Stage 10 and stage 100 are different. The thing that caught my eye at first was the mutant reward, which was Gorn but is now Dug Durio. Why were these changed? It makes it unfair for those that have reached stage 100 before the change.
The other thing while I am here is another question. Why hasn't the facebook fan page been updated lately? It's been like a week and that is very strange.

It is very strange that they have not introduced A027441 with a GIF like they always do. No new updates and news for things. The New Challenge Hall Mutant that costs 180 tokens is still bugged and Evo Reduction Promos are nowhere to be found. And the sudden change of levels 10, 30 and 100 of the current PvE is just unfair too. You guys clearly need to address and answer all of our questions.

Skorbie
04-27-2017, 05:39 AM
I just want to bring this to the attention to everyone as I have noticed another change in the pve. There are now two lots of Challenge Tokens, one at level 10 and the other at level 30, (from memory). In all my time of playing, I have never seen anything like this at all. I'm not sure if it's an issue from Kobojo's end or that there's an outside influence attacking the game. Whatever is going on, it's not funny and needs to be fixed before trouble really starts, (as in players complaining and demanding to be compensated).

Kratos
04-27-2017, 08:28 AM
It's even more disappointing the fact that they refuse to give any information about what's happening, something like: (The server it's experiencing issues, please be patient till we fix it) would be more than acceptable but nothing, also about the new mutant, i'll advice to wait a dew days before buying it cos it's most likely to get some changes in his stats without any warning (knowing Kobojo.....).

Yeah, the game is terribly lacking of events, let's hope they're planning something new to keep the entertainment otherwise..... it will be over in a few months

[K] Allen Bernard
04-27-2017, 09:57 AM
Hello Psy-Captains,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, there was indeed an issue, our dev team is looking into it and will try to restore things as they were before as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Skorbie
04-27-2017, 12:02 PM
Allen Bernard;70214']Hello Psy-Captains,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, there was indeed an issue, our dev team is looking into it and will try to restore things as they were before as soon as possible.

Thank you Bernard for responding. I am glad that the developers are looking into it and hopefully all will be restored. Have a great day :)

Ivan Cubacubz
04-27-2017, 12:11 PM
Allen Bernard;70214']Hello Psy-Captains,

Thank you so much for replying. Now we are relieved about this.