PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Specimen-CE-99

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-27-2017, 04:07 PM
Did Kobojo accideentally release this mutant too early because the name, attacks and biography just says "Specimen-CE-99" also I think it's broken because it has too much health and damage for a special speed type of that

HolyG
04-27-2017, 04:23 PM
Did Kobojo accideentally release this mutant too early because the name, attacks and biography just says "Specimen-CE-99" also I think it's broken because it has too much health and damage for a special speed type of that

I heard about that too. Thank you for letting us know!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-27-2017, 04:27 PM
I heard about that too. Thank you for letting us know!

It's stats is broken though, I doubt Kobojo haven't tested it before release

Kratos
04-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Either it's broken or a wonderful way to throw out of the window weeks of work done to rebalance 500 mutants

HolyG
04-27-2017, 09:59 PM
Either it's broken or a wonderful way to throw out of the window weeks of work done to rebalance 500 mutants

Lmfao ahahahahahahaha

Bert Huylebroeck
04-28-2017, 10:33 AM
I just had a fight against a person who uses this mutant. And it was because he is greatly OP that I lost. I already sent the ticket.

If this mutant makes the scene in this way, this game is dead.

Kratos
04-28-2017, 10:46 AM
They might be planning to release a new tier for mutants, that could explain his stats so high (diamond star/new tier) space surfer was released with high stats but balanced after a while with the revolution.

Who knows, maybe we'll get a surprise lol.

Kratos
04-28-2017, 08:08 PM
Looks like it got fixed, his name is kolossus and apparently the stats are correct (biography says it is the strongest mutant.....) so here we have the new big boss, recently bought waryena and i honestly feel teased.

Enjoy it guys.

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
04-29-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm amazed nobody says a word about this, the release of this mutants means the return to the big boss era and ppl seems to be happy to have an op mutant on their side, they complained cos of big boss only available for money ofc but now that this is free to get why complaining right?

ProudSpud
05-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Is that mutant out already or does it at least exist? I had never heard of or seen something like that before. Then again, I know nearly nothing about this.

HolyG
05-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Is that mutant out already or does it at least exist? I had never heard of or seen something like that before. Then again, I know nearly nothing about this.

It is out and it's the strongest mutant.