PDA

View Full Version : The Term "Strategy"

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-28-2017, 04:29 PM
Since Neil law pointed out we should discuss about strategies in the forums of how to win I'm just gonna make a complicated thread about it:
-Speed is the key thing in winning because it lets your mutant attacks before the enemy's mutant however it can be countered by high retaliation damage like the Tengu's 60% retaliation damage that does insane damage
-To get more points in PVP, face higher evo players than you but sometimes you will get 10 points, Kobojo is trying to fix it because it may be a bug or another reason is because of the "Star Rating"(gonna make a thread about this soon)
-Save up your Challenge Tokens to 180 and trade it for a strong mutant in the Challenge Hall
-Abilities are unique features that also affects the win condition eg. Cursing the enemy mutant to the point that they do 0 damage to your mutants but another counter to this is the Boost ability
-Don't buy new mutants in the shop, it's better to save them for any big offers
-Fast speed spread attackers like Buranka are good for farming in the campaign
-Save your gold to 500 and upgrade your Max Pass Capacity to 100(maximum), however you have to purchase it 5 times because each upgrade gives +10 to your passes capacity
-Britany tags are also another good way to farm
-Memorize strong players' name so you can request their tags to help you in PVP Defence
-Save Credits or Golds for an Evo Discount to upgrade it, but I don't suggest using golds because it's better to wait for a bigger offer in the shop
-Improvise your team to have at lest one fast mutant just for the tags

I wonder if this will be a Sticky Thread so that's it

Kratos
04-28-2017, 05:25 PM
If you want this to be sticky u gotta change the thread title not to look like your flaming at someone.

Other than that, u made some good points but u didnt really precise them, like what kind of good offer should ppl wait for.... or 1 fast mutant but how fast? 5 7.14 12.5..., i don't agree with upgrading the max passes since u can buy them for credits and gift them like there's no tomorrow.

Buranka and brit are good at farming ye but what maps should ppl farm?

Will add my suggestion once i get home

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-28-2017, 05:41 PM
If you want this to be sticky u gotta change the thread title not to look like your flaming at someone.

Other than that, u made some good points but u didnt really precise them, like what kind of good offer should ppl wait for.... or 1 fast mutant but how fast? 5 7.14 12.5..., i don't agree with upgrading the max passes since u can buy them for credits and gift them like there's no tomorrow.

Buranka and brit are good at farming ye but what maps should ppl farm?

Will add my suggestion once i get home

Good offer like the 60% one Deluze Offe etc. For speed, you also have to look at the overall stats though I suggest Space Princess to be a good selection for new players, Buranka and Brits are good for farming campaign, highly depends on the damage they dealt because I used to have this on Brit Tag where it does over a million damage and I farm the campaign with the most XP and Rewards

Kratos
04-28-2017, 06:46 PM
Good offer like the 60% one Deluze Offe etc. For speed, you also have to look at the overall stats though I suggest Space Princess to be a good selection for new players, Buranka and Brits are good for farming campaign, highly depends on the damage they dealt because I used to have this on Brit Tag where it does over a million damage and I farm the campaign with the most XP and Rewards

Ye but as this will be a guide for beginners u should point out everything otherwise it'll look confusing, also i'd like to add something.

Gold forges/Furnaces, kobojo might rarely add those beauties for 3000 gold which grants u the privilege to not spend any money at all in game.

Add friends, as many as u can, each day u can send a gift which can contain stars, credits, orbs, exp jars and campaign passes and also serves as tag teams which is the way to go.

Do not rush, this game involves time and a good chunk of patience so do not waste ur gold/credits or u might regret it and stop playing.

As for pvp, can't really recall a strategy since top players just uses the same OP mutants (Space surfer, Big boss, The cube thing, waryena and the specimen guy) some uses apex, muddypeat, buranka, the others have lower stats and might be used by lower level evos but i won't reccomend them for 50+

HolyG
04-28-2017, 08:37 PM
The one we wanted to
reply isn't here.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-29-2017, 04:48 AM
Ye but as this will be a guide for beginners u should point out everything otherwise it'll look confusing, also i'd like to add something.

Gold forges/Furnaces, kobojo might rarely add those beauties for 3000 gold which grants u the privilege to not spend any money at all in game.

Add friends, as many as u can, each day u can send a gift which can contain stars, credits, orbs, exp jars and campaign passes and also serves as tag teams which is the way to go.

Do not rush, this game involves time and a good chunk of patience so do not waste ur gold/credits or u might regret it and stop playing.

As for pvp, can't really recall a strategy since top players just uses the same OP mutants (Space surfer, Big boss, The cube thing, waryena and the specimen guy) some uses apex, muddypeat, buranka, the others have lower stats and might be used by lower level evos but i won't reccomend them for 50+

Gold Furnaces and Forge can only be obtainanble via Bingo and real money now

Kratos
04-29-2017, 11:22 AM
Gold Furnaces and Forge can only be obtainanble via Bingo and real money now

Now that they understood this is a money saver they won't sell them even for cash lol

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-29-2017, 03:40 PM
Now that they understood this is a money saver they won't sell them even for cash lol

Last time Gold Furnaces are available for golds, now just real money for those p2w players

Kratos
04-30-2017, 08:51 AM
this forum is dead no reviews if not from the same 2 players and a community admin flaming baiting peps, won't waste my time here anymore, bye

Skorbie
04-30-2017, 09:48 AM
this forum is dead no reviews if not from the same 2 players and a community admin flaming baiting peps, won't waste my time here anymore, bye

The forums for me have changed since my facebook account was disabled. I was shocked to see the other day how there are only a very small amount of players that communicate, (even if there are those that are "baiting"). I have seen a few in the forums over the years that are liars through deception, inappropriate behavior, but it was active. Now I hope this is not a sign of the game dying from noticing the lack of communicating maturely in the forums and the lack of posts on the facebook fan page,. There hasn't even been a competition in a while eithrer. I love the game and it would be sad to see it die.

ProudSpud
05-01-2017, 02:32 AM
Sorry to interrupt. I have a few questions, how often do orange quests that give you challenge tokens appear? I haven't even played the game for a month, and I saw a 14 part quest of this kind when I first started the game. But I'm not sure when will the next one be, if there is a next one planned out.

Otherwise, are there other ways to obtain these tokens?
One last thing, what are those gold forges for or why are they so rare?

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Sorry to interrupt. I have a few questions, how often do orange quests that give you challenge tokens appear? I haven't even played the game for a month, and I saw a 14 part quest of this kind when I first started the game. But I'm not sure when will the next one be, if there is a next one planned out.

quests are each month and they last 2 weeks so 2 weeks of quests and 2 weeks without quests as for the forges, they produce gold every 2 days so it's an unlimited source of gold, they were available on launch day for gold and i was lucky i could buy 15 so it's 750 gold each 2 days which is barely enough to buy whatever u want for free, see why they're so rare.

sorry for late reply, but admins here are too busy to give proper answers lmao

HolyG
05-01-2017, 02:35 PM

It varies, but mostly they appear once in 2 weeks or three

HolyG
05-01-2017, 02:42 PM
sorry for late reply, but admins here are too busy to give proper answers lmao

We're not too busy to give proper answers. These problems have been discussed A LOT in the forums and the team is trying it's best to get rid of them. If the only thing you do is point out problems of the game, you can't enjoy it. And yes, we have a life out of the forum too, so we are busy.

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 02:46 PM
We're not too busy to give proper answers. These problems have been discussed A LOT in the forums and the team is trying it's best to get rid of them. If the only thing you do is point out problems of the game, you can't enjoy it. And yes, we have a life out of the forum too, so we are busy.

Problems that exist since years and they didn't even TRY to solve them so stop saying bullcrap, u only respond rude to everyone that point out a problem or an issue and sorry but if u didn't know the job of a forum admin is to help those who have troubles, if u can't understand this then im sorry for u.

HolyG
05-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Problems that exist since years and they didn't even TRY to solve them so stop saying bullcrap, u only respond rude to everyone that point out a problem or an issue and sorry but if u didn't know the job of a forum admin is to help those who have troubles, if u can't understand this then im sorry for u.

I don't know, how many years have you been playing the game? Why are you telling me that I am rude? Because I'm telling you that you're wrong? I wasn't selected to be a community general for no reason. And when it came to problems, even tho I'm part of the team, and should stay neutral I always support others opinions and that's my way of maintaining the forum. I don't think people are unsatisfied with my work and if you haven't seen all the threads, I have members that rely on me, which makes me pretty happy and gives me the will to keep maintaining this forum. Tbh, I don't care if one or two people don't like me, you know, it's part of a job to have others not to like you.

Best regards, HolyG!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-01-2017, 04:24 PM
The forum was once a peaceful land

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 05:57 PM
I don't know, how many years have you been playing the game? Why are you telling me that I am rude? Because I'm telling you that you're wrong? I wasn't selected to be a community general for no reason. And when it came to problems, even tho I'm part of the team, and should stay neutral I always support others opinions and that's my way of maintaining the forum. I don't think people are unsatisfied with my work and if you haven't seen all the threads, I have members that rely on me, which makes me pretty happy and gives me the will to keep maintaining this forum. Tbh, I don't care if one or two people don't like me, you know, it's part of a job to have others not to like you.

Best regards, HolyG!

I've been playing since the game had only 3 genes, so enough to know when something in game doesnt really fit.

No im not telling that u're rude cos u said that im wrong but simply cos u throw flames at everyone who thinks differently from u or those poor folks that have to search the entire forum for those things u say that are discussed a lot.

Nobody ever said anything about not liking u and even in this post ur being rude even if u cant see it.

That is i dont want to discuss anymore about this so gg.

Best regards, L'omi!

HolyG
05-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I've been playing since the game had only 3 genes, so enough to know when something in game doesnt really fit.

No im not telling that u're rude cos u said that im wrong but simply cos u throw flames at everyone who thinks differently from u or those poor folks that have to search the entire forum for those things u say that are discussed a lot.

Nobody ever said anything about not liking u and even in this post ur being rude even if u cant see it.

That is i dont want to discuss anymore about this so gg.

Best regards, L'omi!

Well I'll let you think that I really throw flame at people who think differently. Btw, gg stands for good game so you can't use it in these situations.

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 08:26 PM
Well I'll let you think that I really throw flame at people who think differently. Btw, gg stands for good game so you can't use it in these situations.

You're not even worth a response and i won't waste my time with pathetic persons like u.

Enjoy ur dead forum.

HolyG
05-01-2017, 09:33 PM
You're not even worth a response and i won't waste my time with pathetic persons like u.

Enjoy ur dead forum.

Today, my peers, is the day, we lost a dear solider. His memory is never to be forgotten!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-02-2017, 04:44 AM

Enjoy ur dead forum.

Then we shall say a farewell goodbye

ProudSpud
05-04-2017, 03:03 AM
I'm really sorry to have caused trouble. But just wanted to thank you both for the replies. Have a nice day.

HolyG
05-04-2017, 01:07 PM
I'm really sorry to have caused trouble. But just wanted to thank you both for the replies. Have a nice day.

You did nothing. You asked for something and people interrupted and misunderstood you.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-04-2017, 01:50 PM

In the end of the day, you're still better than them in Primal Legends, I have you in my list :P

Ely Cruz
05-04-2017, 07:47 PM
my effective strategy in pvp is:
•make a notepad or list of your strong tags, note what mutant it is and the damage, and do the math; sometimes when evolution center have discount, better update this list after 3 to 7 days by trying them in PVE

•pick an opponent that you can win with 60% chances up, combined lvl must be near your combined lvl, and have time to decipher the opponent's mutants through the star gauge and gene-graph, there are always popular defense team that can be decipher easily through the star gauge, if its doesn't have a fill in the gauge, it mean its all exclusive mutants(noren, space surfer, calaca, big boss, etc), avoid them if you don't have the right mutants and tag.

•the opponent strategy is always the same, because its the computer that controls it. I always pick a fast mutant that can't be killed by ONE HIT, most of the time the opponent(computer) uses tag team in their 2nd attack(base on average speed), and it will be wasted on the fast mutant that is already damaged(the computer always attack the mutant with the lowest health).

On defensive mode:
I only ask tags with strong mutants, so I could easily defend and earn my points.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-05-2017, 11:13 AM
my effective strategy in pvp is:
•make a notepad or list of your strong tags, note what mutant it is and the damage, and do the math; sometimes when evolution center have discount, better update this list after 3 to 7 days by trying them in PVE

•pick an opponent that you can win with 60% chances up, combined lvl must be near your combined lvl, and have time to decipher the opponent's mutants through the star gauge and gene-graph, there are always popular defense team that can be decipher easily through the star gauge, if its doesn't have a fill in the gauge, it mean its all exclusive mutants(noren, space surfer, calaca, big boss, etc), avoid them if you don't have the right mutants and tag.

•the opponent strategy is always the same, because its the computer that controls it. I always pick a fast mutant that can't be killed by ONE HIT, most of the time the opponent(computer) uses tag team in their 2nd attack(base on average speed), and it will be wasted on the fast mutant that is already damaged(the computer always attack the mutant with the lowest health).

On defensive mode:
I only ask tags with strong mutants, so I could easily defend and earn my points.

Or my one sentence basic strategy:
Kill the enemy mutant before they get the chance to attack

Ely Cruz
05-11-2017, 07:21 AM
Somehow, I felt some regret upgrading my evo, because I'm having hard time gaining easy 100pts due to the need to have higher lvl opponent which has higher health mutants that my current tags can suffice a sure one down/kill(1st attack with tag) against the opponent.

Jos89
05-16-2017, 07:28 PM
Lichlock or Cirberpunk? Who is more powerfull in Gold version??

HolyG
05-16-2017, 09:22 PM
Lichlock or Cirberpunk? Who is more powerfull in Gold version??

Cyberpunk.

Jos89
05-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Cyberpunk.

Thanks! Any other powerfull mutant??

Meo
05-16-2017, 10:21 PM
I really like Apex.

I always like mutants with genes on opposing ends cause they cover the entire spectrum cause if you have lets say a Tricera Tank and your opponent has something with a Galactic Gene (you can't hit them without a penalty of -25%).

If you're talking about the breedable legendaries (I kinda like Cobrakai, even if he is slow)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-17-2017, 10:49 AM
I really like Apex.

I always like mutants with genes on opposing ends cause they cover the entire spectrum cause if you have lets say a Tricera Tank and your opponent has something with a Galactic Gene (you can't hit them without a penalty of -25%).

If you're talking about the breedable legendaries (I kinda like Cobrakai, even if he is slow)

I like Pugnisher, the fastest mutant in the game but although he is weak to Galactic gene, he does a handful of job against Noren or BIg Bo$$ etc. especially with the insane speed it has

Jos89
05-17-2017, 11:07 AM
I really like Apex.

In this moment, I have a lot of powerful mutants, but are too slow; How I breed an Apex?