PDA

View Full Version : Random Is Not Random

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-29-2017, 07:05 AM
I faced a guy in random matches, he has Mori,Maaraar,isu and Ned, all heal coincedence?? I don't think so

gWorldz
04-29-2017, 08:26 AM
Random is random you just misunderstood how it works. Random gives you a random team your opponent can be ranked unranked random or classic, when you select random only *your* team is guaranteed to be random. That's also why we get 2x XP and 2x ELO, it justifies the occaisional matching with classic players.

Random is basically a hard mode for skilled players, classic is for everyone else.

... but you have just as much of a chance to get the team you listed above as any other team. I get decent teams quite often from random so you never know. Just because your opponent got a great team doesn't mean they are playing classic, it could just mean they got lucky o.O

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-29-2017, 10:04 AM
Random is random you just misunderstood how it works. Random gives you a random team your opponent can be ranked unranked random or classic, when you select random only *your* team is guaranteed to be random. That's also why we get 2x XP and 2x ELO, it justifies the occaisional matching with classic players.

Random is basically a hard mode for skilled players, classic is for everyone else.

... but you have just as much of a chance to get the team you listed above as any other team. I get decent teams quite often from random so you never know. Just because your opponent got a great team doesn't mean they are playing classic, it could just mean they got lucky o.O

They hould balance the "randomness" because my only kill card is Sarkamin and his whole team is Heal

Gavalos
04-29-2017, 10:14 PM
That would defeat the purpose of the "ransomness". It's the taking off the tricycle wheels so to speak of regular battles

Knightified
04-30-2017, 03:16 AM
They hould balance the "randomness" because my only kill card is Sarkamin and his whole team is Heal

Then it wouldn't be truly random.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-30-2017, 07:41 AM
Then it wouldn't be truly random.

You got a point there