PDA

View Full Version : The moment when the forum is dying

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-30-2017, 12:08 PM
When I finally cleared up my daily replies notifications including in the Primal Legends Subforum, I just need Bernard to give more notifications :P

Seriously though, last time this forum was active, what happened to it after Aza just left the team?

Skorbie
04-30-2017, 02:08 PM
When I finally cleared up my daily replies notifications including in the Primal Legends Subforum, I just need Bernard to give more notifications :P

Seriously though, last time this forum was active, what happened to it after Aza just left the team?

Seems strange that you started a new thread after my comment from the "strategy" post. Why? Seems your comment here is in response to mine. The forum is still active, but nowhere near as much as it use to be, but as I stated before, that things have changed since it got quiet and not really for the better either from what I've seen.

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
04-30-2017, 02:26 PM
Seems strange that you started a new thread after my comment from the "strategy" post. Why? Seems your comment here is in response to mine. The forum is still active, but nowhere near as much as it use to be, but as I stated before, that things have changed since it got quiet and not really for the better either from what I've seen.

The forum is a source of money, even if little when well managed it can profit, kobojo seems to have lost hope on their own game.

There used to be events, naming contests, and multiple posts each day on both portoguese and english facebook and who could forget about the find items and retrieve them on the forum.

Now what do we have, an unstable/unbalanced game, mutants being sold for an unreasonable price, the bingo...... wonderfull idea but not when u need 50000 gold and u get 8000 as reward + some random not worth items, we had mutant slot events where with a few tokens u could get loads of mutants and now they changed it into a bullcrap 350 gold for a mutants which makes boxes more worthy.......

U got my point ye...

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-30-2017, 03:49 PM

That's because PL Forums are active, did you not see majority of my posts are in PL Subforums

HolyG
04-30-2017, 05:45 PM
That's because PL Forums are active, did you not see majority of my posts are in PL Subforums

People only come here do discuss about problems, so there's no room for other things too talk about.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
04-30-2017, 06:16 PM
People only come here do discuss about problems, so there's no room for other things too talk about.

:/
10charssss

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
04-30-2017, 06:52 PM

"Words of wisdom" ......

HolyG
04-30-2017, 07:22 PM
"Words of wisdom" ......

Thank you o' stranger!

Skorbie
05-01-2017, 02:32 AM

Problems that still need to be fixed I might add. Then there's the issue of the latest op mutant, (forgot its name). If Kobojo helped the players with the issue of Big Bo$$ and Space Surfer being op by adding more power to the other mutants, why bring in a more op mutant? It makes no sense.

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Problems that still need to be fixed I might add. Then there's the issue of the latest op mutant, (forgot its name). If Kobojo helped the players with the issue of Big Bo$$ and Space Surfer being op by adding more power to the other mutants, why bring in a more op mutant? It makes no sense.

Well it forces players to buy the new op mutants to stay competitive in pvp so it makes sense! lol

Skorbie
05-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Well it forces players to buy the new op mutants to stay competitive in pvp so it makes sense! lol

No it doesn't make sense at all. Not everyone could afford Big Bo$$ and or Space Surfer before the change and now we have a more op mutant? It doesn't force me and nor will it ever force me to buy any mutant to stay competitive. Before I had a 50/50 chance of winning, (against the Big Bo$$'s and so on) without using Big Bo$$, Space Surfer, Muddypeat and now we're going to have more moaning because there will be players who will use 2 or 3 of the same character, so how's that fair or competitive? The PvP is getting worse with it being unbalanced and I came across it today. Within minutes of after the start of the new session, I had two players who attacked me, whose sum of levels were 245 compared to my 159. I used the same strategy that I normally would against all players and I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter. Now I could have not played those two opponents, but I was intrigued as to who they used. But to have two that were not in my league at the beginning of a new session just shows that nothing has been done to improve the PvP except to bring in more op mutants. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here?

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 02:29 PM
No it doesn't make sense at all. Not everyone could afford Big Bo$$ and or Space Surfer before the change and now we have a more op mutant? It doesn't force me and nor will it ever force me to buy any mutant to stay competitive. Before I had a 50/50 chance of winning, (against the Big Bo$$'s and so on) without using Big Bo$$, Space Surfer, Muddypeat and now we're going to have more moaning because there will be players who will use 2 or 3 of the same character, so how's that fair or competitive? The PvP is getting worse with it being unbalanced and I came across it today. Within minutes of after the start of the new session, I had two players who attacked me, whose sum of levels were 245 compared to my 159. I used the same strategy that I normally would against all players and I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter. Now I could have not played those two opponents, but I was intrigued as to who they used. But to have two that were not in my league at the beginning of a new session just shows that nothing has been done to improve the PvP except to bring in more op mutants. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here?

I think u misunderstood my post, this is most likely a strategy to sell new op mutants that will soon come to the shop, they did it with big boss and it worked pretty well so they're just doing it again.

If you check fb group, this forum or everywhere u'll notice that nobody but a few folks cares about how this mutant breaks the pvp so it's just a minority against all the community and kobojo prolly won't even care about 10 players when 1000 keep on playing and spending on their game.

HolyG
05-01-2017, 02:38 PM

Make a better strategy, get control over the economy so you can afford those mutants. Most of the players win their op mutants. Do the same! This is the purpose of the game!

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Make a better strategy, get control over the economy so you can afford those mutants. Most of the players win their op mutants. Do the same! This is the purpose of the game!

U wouldn't say this if tag teams didn't exist at all.

HolyG
05-01-2017, 02:45 PM
U wouldn't say this if tag teams didn't exist at all.

Tag teams have nothing to do with it. Yes, they can help you a lot but people are not complaining about the tags being too weak or smth.

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Tag teams have nothing to do with it. Yes, they can help you a lot but people are not complaining about the tags being too weak or smth.

Then why don't u try 1 of your fabolous strategies without using a tag in pvp then tell me the outcome, you keep on telling people it's about strategy but without tag teams your strategy against op mutants means nothing

HolyG
05-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Then why don't u try 1 of your fabolous strategies without using a tag in pvp then tell me the outcome, you keep on telling people it's about strategy but without tag teams your strategy against op mutants means nothing

I got elite without a single tag by using akai bot archangel and noren.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-01-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm lazy to read all these replies, can someone summarize it for me?? -_-

L'omino Di Pandizenzero
05-01-2017, 06:01 PM
I'm lazy to read all these replies, can someone summarize it for me?? -_-

Pretty easy we just talked about how op mutants affect pvp and apparently everyone thinks differently so we cant come to an agreement.