PDA

View Full Version : [Question] MGG game is about to close?!

Tengu San
05-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Hello, Kobojo and forum members!

There's some disturbing news circulating on the internet about the 'grande finale' of this game. I do not have concrete evidence, just some facts pointing out that way, it's why I would like to know if it's true.

- VK version of the game recently cease it activity;
- Augmentation on prices to get as much profit as possible;
- Support does not function ...

(Just some of those facts)

Kind regards, Tengu San.

HolyG
05-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Hello, Kobojo and forum members!

There's some disturbing news circulating on the internet about the 'grande finale' of this game. I do not have concrete evidence, just some facts pointing out that way, it's why I would like to know if it's true.

- VK version of the game recently cease it activity;
- Augmentation on prices to get as much profit as possible;
- Support does not function ...

(Just some of those facts)

Kind regards, Tengu San.

As a community manager I've got access on the latest news and the state of the company in these moments. And sadly, I have to say that the company is not on a good shape, so the game will have far less updates. But, that doesn't mean the game is going to close! The game will keep going on and you can enjoy a few more years on MGG.

Dearest regards,
HolyG!

(P.S : Where did you get these information?)

Tengu San
05-05-2017, 10:55 PM
As a community manager I've got access on the latest news and the state of the company in these moments. And sadly, I have to say that the company is not on a good shape, so the game will have far less updates. But, that doesn't mean the game is going to close! The game will keep going on and you can enjoy a few more years on MGG.

Dearest regards,
HolyG!

How about the support, why it's closed?

The company has strategies to handle the internal financial situation, without harming the gamers?

How less updates? It means that the game will simply stuck, losing it interest?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-06-2017, 06:16 AM

The company has strategies to handle the internal financial situation, without harming the gamers?

The team will be busy for roughly 2 weeks, that' what Allen Bernard told us

Skorbie
05-06-2017, 08:41 AM

Dearest regards,
HolyG!

I just got the news of it just now, sad to hear about Kobojo, but I am glad that the game will still be running. I love this game and try to play it every day.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-06-2017, 11:00 AM
I just got the news of it just now, sad to hear about Kobojo, but I am glad that the game will still be running. I love this game and try to play it every day.

Where did you get the news from??

HolyG
05-06-2017, 08:28 PM

No, it'll run the same way but slower.

Tengu San
05-06-2017, 10:55 PM
No, it'll run the same way but slower.

Hi, HolyG.

I am glad to hear that!

We all love this game and it will be a shame if it ends. However, I think Kobojo need to consider some things. The game starts to be boring – some higher evos are quitting because they have almost everything and just leveling up mutants to high levels is boring and the lower ones doesn’t have enough resources to buy new mutants since the prices are exaggeratedly high.

The recent ‘revolution’ is a curious example of how this game needs something more than an adjustment of stats and new mutants. The euphoria of new stats, which meant to ‘refresh the game’ and keep it interesting, was gone a few weeks later. Because no matter how you change the stats or how many mutants you will release, what this game needs is to refresh the concept of gameplay itself.

A new hard division or a new game mode would entertain us for months. For example, would be nice to have a genuine story mode, where you could pick a character from Genetic City and trough battle in the arena discover secrets of the city itself. It would be interesting and engaging. Another nice thing would be the possibility of joining clans and an in-game chat. Another, nice thing would be a redesign of (not the whole game) but at least some elements, like the genetic city itself, the roof, a day/night system (no need to be extremely sophisticated with dynamic light and shadows, a simple one would do). However, instead of that Kobojo keep releasing more and more mutants.

Eventually, (if not now) the game will lose it interest and become obsolete. I (and a lot of people in the world who loves this game) don’t want that to happen. So please consider this seriously.

Kind regards,

Tengu San.

HolyG
05-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Hi, HolyG.

I am glad to hear that!

We all love this game and it will be a shame if it ends. However, I think Kobojo need to consider some things. The game starts to be boring – some higher evos are quitting because they have almost everything and just leveling up mutants to high levels is boring and the lower ones doesn’t have enough resources to buy new mutants since the prices are exaggeratedly high.

The recent ‘revolution’ is a curious example of how this game needs something more than an adjustment of stats and new mutants. The euphoria of new stats, which meant to ‘refresh the game’ and keep it interesting, was gone a few weeks later. Because no matter how you change the stats or how many mutants you will release, what this game needs is to refresh the concept of gameplay itself.

A new hard division or a new game mode would entertain us for months. For example, would be nice to have a genuine story mode, where you could pick a character from Genetic City and trough battle in the arena discover secrets of the city itself. It would be interesting and engaging. Another nice thing would be the possibility of joining clans and an in-game chat. Another, nice thing would be a redesign of (not the whole game) but at least some elements, like the genetic city itself, the roof, a day/night system (no need to be extremely sophisticated with dynamic light and shadows, a simple one would do). However, instead of that Kobojo keep releasing more and more mutants.

Eventually, (if not now) the game will lose it interest and become obsolete. I (and a lot of people in the world who loves this game) don’t want that to happen. So please consider this seriously.

Kind regards,

Tengu San.

I really love this idea, but it's too late.

Tengu San
05-06-2017, 11:06 PM
I really love this idea, but it's too late.

Why? For example, one of my projects that I’m working on is precisely the redesign of the genetic city and the day/night system. If I can do that, Kobojo also can and maybe even better, no?!

HolyG
05-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Why? For example, one of my projects that I’m working on is precisely the redesign of the genetic city and the day/night system. If I can do that, Kobojo also can and maybe even better, no?!

You know, it's short on staff.

Tengu San
05-06-2017, 11:16 PM
You know, it's short on staff.

Yes, I know that. However, it doesn´t mean that the game should work on auto-mode - just releasing mutants. Someone is drawing those mutants, someone can stop drawing those mutants for a while and focus on other design/game aspects. Because the game is great and I see a lot of potential in it…but is simply wasted.

Skorbie
05-07-2017, 02:42 AM
Where did you get the news from??

I have my sources ;)