PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Black hole experiment causing game to crash

BigBoss6121
05-07-2017, 09:47 AM
After using the black hole experiment for a while, the rewards started glitching out-as in, it would give me the reward for crafting, but the thing would keep pulsing and the next time I tried to use the black hole experiment it crashed the game. I tried restarting my device and leaving the game for a few hours, but both times when I tried to use the black hole experiment the game crashed.

Meo
05-08-2017, 10:46 PM
This is because you claimed the (I'm assuming) 5 big med pack before they show up.

My game doesn't crash but it will pulse for any other prize after that and you won't know what you got (it becomes an utter mystery what you got). If it crashes, you should probably clear your cache (yes, I know everyone says it, but they say it for a reason).

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-21-2017, 07:31 PM
This is because you claimed the (I'm assuming) 5 big med pack before they show up.

My game doesn't crash but it will pulse for any other prize after that and you won't know what you got (it becomes an utter mystery what you got). If it crashes, you should probably clear your cache (yes, I know everyone says it, but they say it for a reason).
^^^^^^^^^^